Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

orders?

Rain
Rain Member Posts: 1
Is there a concise list of what Divines have order and which do not? If not perhaps we should make one?

more specifically, who would I have to contact to join Pandora's order?

Thanks!
CinyaSylvance

Comments

• Tanaar
    Tanaar Member Posts: 284 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    All of the gods listed on HELP PANTHEON have Orders except for Lorielan. Sarapis, Tecton, Maya (who is technically not a god anymore), and Cardan (whose deity status I'm not clear on) also do not have Orders.

As for joining an order, find a member of that Order to seek instructions. I don't know any Pandorans myself, but you could probably start by asking around members of the CiJ, or any organization She patrons.
  • Daslin
    Daslin The place with the oxygenMember Posts: 2,492 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    or Just whore out MARKET.
    SylvanceSiena
  • Tanaar
    That always looks and sounds extremely tacky
    CinyaAnaidianaReihaneh
  • Daslin
    Daslin The place with the oxygenMember Posts: 2,492 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Yes, yes it does. But I've seen it work.
    Sylvance
  • Orklanishkal
    Orklanishkal Member Posts: 120 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Honestly, most of this information is probably best found out in game. Tip on Pandora is good, but if you talk to leading members of the various factions I suspect at least some will be helpful. 
    Sylvance
  • Katzchen
    Katzchen MhaldorMember Posts: 2,000 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited January 2013

I believe Pandora's Order are one of the ones who feel that finding out for yourself how to join is one of the first requirements, rather than just being told, or asking over market.

ETA: Try hanging around Her temple, if you can find it.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

Zeon
  • Zeon
    Zeon Member Posts: 757 @ - Epic Achaean
    liked because your signature is awesome

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.

KatzchenNimAveri
  • Rispok
    Rispok Member Posts: 722 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Tanaar said:
    All of the gods listed on HELP PANTHEON have Orders except for Lorielan. Sarapis, Tecton, Maya (who is technically not a god anymore), and Cardan (whose deity status I'm not clear on) also do not have Orders.

As for joining an order, find a member of that Order to seek instructions. I don't know any Pandorans myself, but you could probably start by asking around members of the CiJ, or any organization She patrons.
    Lupus has no order, as well. There might be one or two others.
  • Asmodron
    Asmodron Member Posts: 3,145 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited January 2013
    Be sure to have your big red shoes ready for the initiation ceremony :).

Stop wtf'ing me D:.
    Elowin
  • Asmodron
    Asmodron Member Posts: 3,145 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    what @Trey?? Dont  deny it!
  • Tanaar
    When was Lupus's Order disbanded? He definitely used to
  • Delphinus
    Delphinus Member Posts: 896 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    About the time he was coma'd.
  • Sena
    Sena Member Posts: 3,957 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    He's essentially gone, even if he didn't actually die in the Bal'met event.
    Alyssea
  • Rispok
    Rispok Member Posts: 722 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Sena said:
    He's essentially gone, even if he didn't actually die in the Bal'met event.
    He has an item number now, is I think the best way to phrase this.
  • Kyrra
    Kyrra AustraliaMember Posts: 4,940 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    All the shrines vanished at the time he was wounded but I never knew that the order had actually disbanded. Sad.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Iocun
    Iocun Member Posts: 3,688 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kyrra said:
    All the shrines vanished at the time he was wounded but I never knew that the order had actually disbanded. Sad.
    He was also removed from the orgs he was patroning.
  • Kyrra
    Kyrra AustraliaMember Posts: 4,940 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Ahh. Thanks @Iocun.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Jules
    Jules Member Posts: 2,169 @ - Epic Achaean

I'm glad admin is tying up those lose ends.  The plethora of dormant Gods was never a really big deal to me, because I'm not in an Order, but it was a constant reminder that "welp, that guy got fired/moved on/was possibly a pedophile but who knows people love a good rumor" and it was just... messy, especially in a world where gods "walk among you".  There have been so many changes that I'd given up on thinking that they'd even consider, that either streamline things, or simply cater more to the player who has to "level up/maintain his main" as so many here seem to have discovered in the past few years ;)

Sylvance
  • Aliath
    Aliath Member Posts: 90 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Shame about Lupus Order if it is gone, they always seemed like a reasonable bunch
    BlujixapugDarlah
  • Sylvance
    Sylvance Member Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Aliath said:
    Shame about Lupus Order if it is gone, they always seemed like a reasonable bunch
    Umm... I'm sure the individuals are still there... still being a reasonable bunch. It's okay, honey, don't cry.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
    Talonia
  • Reihaneh
    Reihaneh Member Posts: 51 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    temples and libraries are always a good place to start. most temples have a book including some information about how to go about joining the order. i believe i've seen one in lady pandora's temple.
  • Sylvance
    Sylvance Member Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Reihaneh said:
    temples and libraries are always a good place to start. most temples have a book including some information about how to go about joining the order. i believe i've seen one in lady pandora's temple.
    Come on, we all know Pandorans can't read good.  Are you sure it wasn't a joke book they'd nabbed from CIJ?
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
    Reihaneh
  • Amunet
    Amunet Spokane, Washington, USAMember Posts: 776 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Or that picture book that Shanshan wrote. 
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
    SylvanceReihanehSynbios
  • Horatio
    Horatio Member Posts: 94 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Pandora has requirements? All I had to do was ask her, and she inducted me :D
  • Horatio
    Horatio Member Posts: 94 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    At that time, it was a glorified clan, which is why I didn't stay.
    Delphinus
  • Namino
    Namino Member Posts: 235 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Daeir said:
    I wish Pandora had been the one stuck in Nishnatoba instead of Keresis sometimes. :(

Melodie[Deleted User]Siena
  • Siena
    Siena Member Posts: 202 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I will miss those random Lupus favors you got from offering at His shrines. Those were cool. Le sigh.

Sign In to Comment.