orders?

Is there a concise list of what Divines have order and which do not? If not perhaps we should make one?

more specifically, who would I have to contact to join Pandora's order?

Thanks!

Comments

• All of the gods listed on HELP PANTHEON have Orders except for Lorielan. Sarapis, Tecton, Maya (who is technically not a god anymore), and Cardan (whose deity status I'm not clear on) also do not have Orders.

As for joining an order, find a member of that Order to seek instructions. I don't know any Pandorans myself, but you could probably start by asking around members of the CiJ, or any organization She patrons.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    or Just whore out MARKET.
  • That always looks and sounds extremely tacky
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Yes, yes it does. But I've seen it work.
  • Honestly, most of this information is probably best found out in game. Tip on Pandora is good, but if you talk to leading members of the various factions I suspect at least some will be helpful. 
  • KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited January 2013

I believe Pandora's Order are one of the ones who feel that finding out for yourself how to join is one of the first requirements, rather than just being told, or asking over market.

ETA: Try hanging around Her temple, if you can find it.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• liked because your signature is awesome

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.

• Tanaar said:
    All of the gods listed on HELP PANTHEON have Orders except for Lorielan. Sarapis, Tecton, Maya (who is technically not a god anymore), and Cardan (whose deity status I'm not clear on) also do not have Orders.

As for joining an order, find a member of that Order to seek instructions. I don't know any Pandorans myself, but you could probably start by asking around members of the CiJ, or any organization She patrons.
    Lupus has no order, as well. There might be one or two others.
  • edited January 2013
    Be sure to have your big red shoes ready for the initiation ceremony :).

Stop wtf'ing me D:.
  • what @Trey?? Dont  deny it!
  • When was Lupus's Order disbanded? He definitely used to
  • He's essentially gone, even if he didn't actually die in the Bal'met event.
  • Sena said:
    He's essentially gone, even if he didn't actually die in the Bal'met event.
    He has an item number now, is I think the best way to phrase this.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    All the shrines vanished at the time he was wounded but I never knew that the order had actually disbanded. Sad.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    All the shrines vanished at the time he was wounded but I never knew that the order had actually disbanded. Sad.
    He was also removed from the orgs he was patroning.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Ahh. Thanks @Iocun.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I'm glad admin is tying up those lose ends.  The plethora of dormant Gods was never a really big deal to me, because I'm not in an Order, but it was a constant reminder that "welp, that guy got fired/moved on/was possibly a pedophile but who knows people love a good rumor" and it was just... messy, especially in a world where gods "walk among you".  There have been so many changes that I'd given up on thinking that they'd even consider, that either streamline things, or simply cater more to the player who has to "level up/maintain his main" as so many here seem to have discovered in the past few years ;)

• Shame about Lupus Order if it is gone, they always seemed like a reasonable bunch
  • Aliath said:
    Shame about Lupus Order if it is gone, they always seemed like a reasonable bunch
    Umm... I'm sure the individuals are still there... still being a reasonable bunch. It's okay, honey, don't cry.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • temples and libraries are always a good place to start. most temples have a book including some information about how to go about joining the order. i believe i've seen one in lady pandora's temple.
  • Reihaneh said:
    temples and libraries are always a good place to start. most temples have a book including some information about how to go about joining the order. i believe i've seen one in lady pandora's temple.
    Come on, we all know Pandorans can't read good.  Are you sure it wasn't a joke book they'd nabbed from CIJ?
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    Or that picture book that Shanshan wrote. 
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Pandora has requirements? All I had to do was ask her, and she inducted me :D
  • At that time, it was a glorified clan, which is why I didn't stay.
  • Daeir said:
    I wish Pandora had been the one stuck in Nishnatoba instead of Keresis sometimes. :(
  • I will miss those random Lupus favors you got from offering at His shrines. Those were cool. Le sigh.