I know there are a ton of free GUIs to choose from, but I figured I would put this out there if you're looking for a UI that has some neat features, is pretty clean, and still has room for customization. This UI will be partially supported and updated from time to time as I add more features. Currently it has some incomplete portions when it comes to city and house ranks, but with your help, that will be fixed. The pictures included are taken from my 13" MacBook Air to give you some perspective vs. your screen size.
The window in the lower left corner allows you to select display modes. The photo above is of the "info" tab, and the one below is of the "bashing" tab. This will allow you to house more Information in the same space, all while not displaying info you don't need at that time (I.e., it won't show the battlerage UI when not on the hunting tab). The hunting tab will also display denizen health when it's applicable.
* Room Info window
- This was gutted from the free NightfallUI and rearranged retooled for a better display with this UI.
* Day/Night Window
- Displays current day/night, date, season, and moon phase.
* Control Window
- Allows you to adapt your UI to be in different modes
- Increased customization potential
- rageGUI integrated (not yet updated for Psion)
+ Also tracks denizen afflictions
* Map Window (will have a zoom feature shortly)
- Displays room name and number, exits, and area
* Tabbed Chat Window
* Top and Bottom Display Bars
* Vital Gauges
- will invert health when you're over your max health. Pictured above as the little green sliver showing I'm above my max.
* Experience Gauge
- Tracks experience normally or
- Set it to show you if you've gained or lost experience from the set point
I'm currently asking for 200cr or equivalent trade. Please contact me if interested. The fastest way to contact me is IG because I don't check the forums daily. I look forward to hearing your feedback/interest. Thanks
Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made.