Nexus Style GUI for sale

IsaiahIsaiah Georgia
edited September 2020 in Tech Support
Hey guys,

I know there are a ton of free GUIs to choose from, but I figured I would put this out there if you're looking for a UI that has some neat features, is pretty clean, and still has room for customization. This UI will be partially supported and updated from time to time as I add more features. Currently it has some incomplete portions when it comes to city and house ranks, but with your help, that will be fixed. The pictures included are taken from my 13" MacBook Air to give you some perspective vs. your screen size.

The window in the lower left corner allows you to select display modes. The photo above is of the "info" tab, and the one below is of the "bashing" tab. This will allow you to house more Information in the same space, all while not displaying info you don't need at that time (I.e., it won't show the battlerage UI when not on the hunting tab). The hunting tab will also display denizen health when it's applicable.

FEATURES:
* Room Info window
     - This was gutted from the free NightfallUI and rearranged retooled for a better display with this UI.
* Day/Night Window
     - Displays current day/night, date, season, and moon phase.
* Control Window
     - Allows you to adapt your UI to be in different modes
     - Increased customization potential
     - rageGUI integrated (not yet updated for Psion)
        + Also tracks denizen afflictions
* Map Window (will have a zoom feature shortly)
     - Displays room name and number, exits, and area
* Tabbed Chat Window
* Top and Bottom Display Bars
* Vital Gauges
     - will invert health when you're over your max health. Pictured above as the little green sliver showing I'm above my max.
* Experience Gauge
     - Tracks experience normally or
     - Set it to show you if you've gained or lost experience from the set point

I'm currently asking for 200cr or equivalent trade. Please contact me if interested. The fastest way to contact me is IG because I don't check the forums daily. I look forward to hearing your feedback/interest. Thanks

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made. 

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited September 2020
    This looks great. In the Room Info tab, are the id numbers clickable? Also, does this scale and adjust smoothly with various resolutions?

• @Kresslack
    Yes, the id numbers and names are clickable. The Id numbers will get the item, and the names will look. With players, names will target. This does scale fairly well, but I am committed to facilitating any adjustments that need to be made via Teamviewer. I am currently working on make this transition as seamless as possible but with anything that's this complex visually there is bound to be a few things that need adjusting per person. Did that answer your questions?

• edited September 2020
    I gonna need some burn cream, cause this is way to hot.  Looks great, might have to stockpile some credits! This looks to be a huge upgrade from what I am using currently, and has that classic Nexus feel, which I am used to staring at for last 15 odd years.

EDIT: I also have like a 21 inch screen, will this scale up to fit my resolution? Just to echo Kresslack here.
  • Hey @Ginarrbrik! Yes, this will scale. In fact, you will have room to add more than what is shown above because of your larger screen! Let me know if you have any more questions!

• Do you have a tab for a window that tracks gmcp affliction data on target player? 

If not,  can this funtion be added? 
  • I do not have a window to track gmcp affliction data, @Paux. However, I'm willing to work with you to get one added if you're interested!

• As requested by @Kresslack, A gold tracker has been added to the info tab on the info bar.

I added some random numbers so that you can see what it might look like for you.
    The format is as follows: Gold: PERSON (BANKACCOUNT)

Like always, if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please contact me!

• edited September 2020
    Isaiah said:
    As requested by @Kresslack, A gold tracker has been added to the info tab on the info bar.

I added some random numbers so that you can see what it might look like for you.
    The format is as follows: Gold: PERSON (BANKACCOUNT)

Like always, if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please contact me!
    I would be interested but if you could somehow program the following into it I think you'd get a lot of customers looking to transition over. + perhaps numbers for the healthbars. 

this is what I use the most for combat, so having it in the new thing would be so.. alluring. Without it I feel like a lot of the other things are great but it's not exactly transition worthy. (Yours is so awesome though, good job!)

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Thanks @Astarod, thanks for the comment! I was already hoping to do something like that. I just need to speak with someone about the details of what all that does, but can it be replicated, absolutely!

• I do sometimes miss that little menu from Nexus too, I have started to grow accustomed to not having it anymore, but it would sure be nice to have that back again and the aff tracker. Would definitely make those who are transitioning from Nexus to Mudlet a much smoother experience as well. I will also echo Astarod, that the resource bars would benefit from having the numerical information displayed on them. The gold tracker is a nice touch for sure.
  • Isaiah said:
    Thanks @Astarod, thanks for the comment! I was already hoping to do something like that. I just need to speak with someone about the details of what all that does, but can it be replicated, absolutely!
    The little man (is female for female characters) shows limb breaks - separate limbs change color based on the break. Little wavey line below is levitation, the dark blue circle behind is shield (lights up when shield is active). The icons to the right are defences. Below that is just afflictions, lists afflictions like svof does in the prompt. 

Honestly dude, if you could also get that into your GUI... what’s the next level when your GUI is already next level, because that’d be it.

looks amazing though already, great work here, def gonna save the credits to buy 
  • UPDATE: Just finishing up implementing the limb display for male, and I’m not sure if I’m gonna do one for female without a good amount of interest. The defense picture display is proving to be more challenging than anticipated. I have it implemented but it doesn’t have the clean look I’m going for, and I won’t put out an unpolished feature (looks wise that is). I’m planing to add the affliction and defense tracker later today, and am shooting for a Monday release of version 1.5. I will keep you all updated!

• Isaiah said:
    UPDATE: Just finishing up implementing the limb display for male, and I’m not sure if I’m gonna do one for female without a good amount of interest. The defense picture display is proving to be more challenging than anticipated. I have it implemented but it doesn’t have the clean look I’m going for, and I won’t put out an unpolished feature (looks wise that is). I’m planing to add the affliction and defense tracker later today, and am shooting for a Monday release of version 1.5. I will keep you all updated!
    I think he's made great progress on what I've seen. It's challenging but I'd say it's definitely turning out to be a handy replacement for nexus. With the new stuff there's only a few minor changes before it surpasses the original, IMO. (just for display purposes, not ping)
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Isaiah said:
    UPDATE: Just finishing up implementing the limb display for male, and I’m not sure if I’m gonna do one for female without a good amount of interest. The defense picture display is proving to be more challenging than anticipated. I have it implemented but it doesn’t have the clean look I’m going for, and I won’t put out an unpolished feature (looks wise that is). I’m planing to add the affliction and defense tracker later today, and am shooting for a Monday release of version 1.5. I will keep you all updated!
    This is me expressing interest in display of the female form.
  • UPDATE: So I wasn't able to finish as much as I had hoped this past weekend. I have almost everything in place and looking alright for the info box. Then it will be just adding guts and then we'll go live with the update. Here is a picture of what the info box is looking like so far. Please note, some of the images are not final and will have some tweaking before everything is released.

The top bar for images will display: selfishness, cloak, blind, deaf, deathsight, elemental resistances, and mindseye.
    While the bottom bar will show: fangbarrier, insomnia, kola, rebounding, mass, meta wake, and softfocus

Like the Nexus client, the box in the lower left will display YOUR afflictions or defenses respectively, and the body to the right will work exactly like the one in nexus. I am planning on linking it with svo so that svo users will be won't have to do anything. I'm not sure if I will be building a back side tracking system incase you don't have svo but that's not out of the question if people are saying they need that cause they don't use svo. 

What is not yet displayed is the area under the body that will show rage and bleeding while in info mode. I might consider expanding this to include class specific things but that would need to generate a lot of interest for me to go in that direction.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this. It's much longer than I expected it to be. Let me know your thoughts and if you have questions questions! I will keep you updated as things progress.

• Looking awesome!

I plan to let this marinate for a bit longer before picking it up, but I have high hopes for it. Perhaps some simple little quick-icons that shows your status, specifically whether or not, I am Mounted and/or Flying would be really great to be able to see right at a quick glance.  Like a little horse-head icon and a cloud icon or something.

Would also be amazing if you can make that thing track Fractures and Break counts right on the Figure Diagram above the limbs.  Keep up the good work!
  • This is just awesome.

• Brilliant Sir.
  • I really love the GUI. I am finally able to set sail, keep an eye on the seas...without missing conversations...  It is beautiful, elegantly put, and it works rather well! Thanks, @Isaiah!!

• MarcellaMarcella In Darkness
    Wow that's very sexy. Loved it! <3 Keep up with the good work :)
  • edited January 2021
    Is Isaiah still around and selling his GUI?  I've been trying to connect with him in game to buy it with no luck so far.  Which is a shame, this is exactly what I'm looking for!
  • Is this still for sale?