Hi! I saw this question come up, and since I used to have something similar... So I decided why not remake it?
Lots of people seem to like the way Nexus displays HELP files in a new window, I figured I kinda like it as well (not always, but sometimes), so I made a thing in Mudlet to do exactly that.
How to use:
- Download it from the link below. (can't host mpackages on forums RIP).
- Install it via package manager
- Open aliases and find the 'Nexus Help' alias.
- Change 'nhelp_pageLength' to whatever your CONFIG PAGELENGTH is set to in-game, this is because it'll max your pagelength when it sends HELP. I did this mostly because I'm lazy and don't wanna do workarounds.
- Change 'sep' to whatever your CONFIG SEPARATOR is set to, NOT your Mudlet separator. If you haven't set it before, do so then change it in the alias.
- You're good to go. Just do nhelp <whatever> to use it now. I decided to not have help <whatever> as the alias, so that I could still view help files normally.
Image (it's a miniconsole, so the text is scrollable, and selectable):
Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.
smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.