I finished my first "big" Nexus coding project tonight, and wanted to share it with the world. It's an Ink Milling script. Here's what it does:
- Guided setup for user preferences for colors and reagent priority for Red/Blue reagents.
- Support for both Artifact Mill and Non-Artifact Mill users.
- Has a batch milling to run multiple batches of the same ink with a single command.
- Counts reagents and tells you how many of each ink you could make with what you've got.
- Tracks your inkmilling reagents as you use them.
Next thing I'd like to do is expand the color options and clean that up a bit - so I'm open to any color suggestions for it.
I've done my best debugging it, but I'm sure there's lots of room for improvement! Feel free to hit me up in game if you have any questions or feedback!https://github.com/AliandorAchaea/NexusInkMilling
Thanks in advance, hope you enjoy! If you do, and want to toss a coin to your Witcher - I won't say no!