Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Moon Phase calculator

MannimarMannimar Member Posts: 987 @ - Epic Achaean
For a while, there was a moon phase calculator that went around for Mudlet. At least in Hashan. Unfortunately, I've lost my copy of the script. First off, I'd like to see if anyone still has a copy of it, so I don't have to recode it from scratch. Otherwise, I'll probably have to update this thread later when I better understand where my struggles with coding it will be. I know @Trevize had the script last, but he's retired while I wasn't active.

edit:
I realize now this is better suited to quick questions... sorry!
Dragonknight

Answers

• LissuriaLissuria Member Posts: 6
    I'd like to see the actual Moon in atmosphere effects IC. You see the rings plenty of times, but never the moon. Wasn't sure if we had one, really! 😅
  • ArgwinArgwin Member Posts: 46 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    I've heard it from a possibly questionable source that the moon is a lie.
  • MannimarMannimar Member Posts: 987 @ - Epic Achaean
    Argwin said:
    Your questionable source clearly has his finger on the pulse. I will always remember visiting the real barren rock, and watching Salvar and Tylor be launched into orbit and die  though! =)
  • JonathinJonathin Michigan somewhere.Member Posts: 3,384 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Argwin said:

Definitely questionable. Been there and learned that holding breath prolongs life while visiting.

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

Mannimar
Sign In to Comment.