Moon Phase calculator

For a while, there was a moon phase calculator that went around for Mudlet. At least in Hashan. Unfortunately, I've lost my copy of the script. First off, I'd like to see if anyone still has a copy of it, so I don't have to recode it from scratch. Otherwise, I'll probably have to update this thread later when I better understand where my struggles with coding it will be. I know @Trevize had the script last, but he's retired while I wasn't active.

edit:
I realize now this is better suited to quick questions... sorry!

Answers

• I'd like to see the actual Moon in atmosphere effects IC. You see the rings plenty of times, but never the moon. Wasn't sure if we had one, really! 😅
  • I've heard it from a possibly questionable source that the moon is a lie.
  • Argwin said:
    I've heard it from a possibly questionable source that the moon is a lie.
    Your questionable source clearly has his finger on the pulse. I will always remember visiting the real barren rock, and watching Salvar and Tylor be launched into orbit and die  though! =)
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Argwin said:
    I've heard it from a possibly questionable source that the moon is a lie.

Definitely questionable. Been there and learned that holding breath prolongs life while visiting.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.