Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Quest item not respawning

InfirInfir Member Posts: 12
edited July 30 in General Questions
I am doing the newbie quest "trap the cultist!" where you have to bring a beast and Orgoraz to a floor trap to kill them,
but I threw the meat that was supposed to be given to the beast into Orgoraz' cell, a room which I can't walk into until the beast has been given his meat and killed.
And it seems this piece of meat is persistent, it wont despawn nor respawn - I'm stuck.

I tried bringing the beast other meals from the city and attacking it but it doesn't trigger it to follow me all the way to the trap.

Tagged:

Comments

• RyxRyx North of NorthreachMember Posts: 96 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Have you asked Romeo or Juliet for help? I think they might be able to "unstick" these things.
  • InfirInfir Member Posts: 12
    I don't know who they are, I'm a simple shaman who very recently entered this plane.
  • RyxRyx North of NorthreachMember Posts: 96 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Romeo and Juliet are our friendly newbie guides! They'll happily answer any questions you have about the game and also help get you out of bugged situations, I believe. I think if you type QWC they're in their own unique colour so you can see if they're online! Don't worry about having to introduce yourself, I think they'll gladly help even if they never met you before!

If you can still use portals, they like to hang around there! Otherwise, if they're online, you can send a TELL or use NEWBIE to talk with them. If they aren't online, send them a message with MSG!
    Infir
Sign In to Comment.