Quest item not respawning

edited July 2019 in General Questions
I am doing the newbie quest "trap the cultist!" where you have to bring a beast and Orgoraz to a floor trap to kill them,
but I threw the meat that was supposed to be given to the beast into Orgoraz' cell, a room which I can't walk into until the beast has been given his meat and killed.
And it seems this piece of meat is persistent, it wont despawn nor respawn - I'm stuck.

I tried bringing the beast other meals from the city and attacking it but it doesn't trigger it to follow me all the way to the trap.

Comments

• RyxRyx North of Northreach
    Have you asked Romeo or Juliet for help? I think they might be able to "unstick" these things.
  • I don't know who they are, I'm a simple shaman who very recently entered this plane.
  • RyxRyx North of Northreach
    Romeo and Juliet are our friendly newbie guides! They'll happily answer any questions you have about the game and also help get you out of bugged situations, I believe. I think if you type QWC they're in their own unique colour so you can see if they're online! Don't worry about having to introduce yourself, I think they'll gladly help even if they never met you before!

If you can still use portals, they like to hang around there! Otherwise, if they're online, you can send a TELL or use NEWBIE to talk with them. If they aren't online, send them a message with MSG!