Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Mini Pet Questions

AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 255 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
Having recently acquired "Nieva", my spotted seal pup, I was wondering if there was any way to have the thing be nice to my friends/family. I understand the difference between a pet and a mini-pet, but I think we should be able to decide who they are and are not friendly towards. As opposed to just one person! 

Of course, if this is how the mechanic works, I'm not too butthurt! :)

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
Tagged:

Comments

• YgiaYgia Member Posts: 123 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I believe to set person-specific reactions, you have to email [email protected], mention your preferences, and get a quote from them.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 4,946 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The last time I inquired (years ago), the garden stated they do not do custom reactions for mini pets - it's a special feature with the package pets.
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    TrillianaLaedha
  • FinchyFinchy Member Posts: 142 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Unless anything's changed in a couple of years: custom "reactions" are not allowed for the mini-pets like Melodie says. Its really a step too close to a very cheap pet package. Besides I can't get my RL dog to react to people appropriately either. Sod. 

Jiraishin
  • JiraishinJiraishin trapped in a thawing block of iceMember Posts: 1,658 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Other people can feed the minipets, though.