Mini Pet Questions

Having recently acquired "Nieva", my spotted seal pup, I was wondering if there was any way to have the thing be nice to my friends/family. I understand the difference between a pet and a mini-pet, but I think we should be able to decide who they are and are not friendly towards. As opposed to just one person! 

Of course, if this is how the mechanic works, I'm not too butthurt! :)

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."

Comments

• I believe to set person-specific reactions, you have to email Customisations@achaea.com, mention your preferences, and get a quote from them.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    The last time I inquired (years ago), the garden stated they do not do custom reactions for mini pets - it's a special feature with the package pets.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Unless anything's changed in a couple of years: custom "reactions" are not allowed for the mini-pets like Melodie says. Its really a step too close to a very cheap pet package. Besides I can't get my RL dog to react to people appropriately either. Sod. 

• Other people can feed the minipets, though.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."