Houston, Tx

If anyone is interested in a meet this Saturday around 7:30pm

A few of us are getting together for dinner and drinks at Mongoose vs. Cobra downtown.

All are welcome!

@Ashlia @Milabar @Jiraishin

Comments

• It's short notice but it's part of my, traveling the US visiting people trip, so anyone is welcome to join us, and if needed I have a room for crashing
  • We can also hang out on Sunday. :D

• Damnit, why such short notice!!! :(:( I have a birthday to go to that evening or I would come into Houston. 
  • So, I messed up! I'm not hanging out on Saturday. Sunday and Monday! Those are also available days, if they work better!

• I live close to Houston! I can see what I've got going and see about joining up :)
  • So with scheduling, I'll more then likely be in town Saturday night, possibly Sunday night, then leaving first thing Monday morning.  I just have to be back in Oregon by Thursday, so just have to make sure I keep my days down to that!  Otherwise come chill for the day!
  • Okay so it’s dinner tonight and hanging out tomorrow! 7:30 at Mongoose vs. Cobra if anyone wants to join!
  • 730 give or take by an hour with driving conditions!
  • I hope y'all had fun! 
  • We did! Lots of fun! 😊😊😊
  • I wish I saw this. Let me know next time.

• What almost-fortuitous timing!  Another Houstonian reporting in, and I just started Achaea again for the maybe fourth time as a perpetual newbie.  I'm glad to see there's a community here.

Is this a quasi-regular thing?
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited February 2019
    I'd be cool with doing another Houston meetup.
    But not on a Saturday night again, the fare home was -ridiculous-.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • I'm cool with doing a Texas Meet Up in Houston. Last year was Dallas!
  • I don't forums very often, so if someone could message me if something is put together, I'd appreciate it.
  • edited April 2019
    HOUSTON!!

I'll be in you from June 9-11th. Want to get together on the 9th or 10th??? I'll be near Rice, but willing to drive (like all Texans are)
  • evening of the 10th sounds great to me!

• Yess!! Let's do it! 

There's a place called King's Biergarten I've been wanting to try, unless you know other places? I lived in Houston for a year, but man that was 15 years ago *cries at being old*
  • Zenii said:
    Yess!! Let's do it! 

There's a place called King's Biergarten I've been wanting to try, unless you know other places? I lived in Houston for a year, but man that was 15 years ago *cries at being old*
    I know a place! It is a good place and full of craft beers.

• I’m down! Is this family friendly?
  • Was hoping to meet at a bar, so not hugely... Sorry. 

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    I'll be back in Texas in November, wouldn't mind meeting up with some people. 
  • Welcome back to Texas, @Archaeon Lots of friendly folks all over the state! What city/town/pasture will you be occupying?
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Around SA
  • Nice!! I'm in Austin. 
  • I'm in Dallas -- depending on workload and schedule I'm down to make a drive.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Mathonwy said:
    I'm in Dallas -- depending on workload and schedule I'm down to make a drive.
    That's what you said about the Ann Arbor meet, you dick.

• Fun you guys plan something, feel free to hit me up in game! I don’t check this thread as often as a I do the others, but I’m down for a meetup! Also! My birthday is in five days!
  • Trey said:
    Mathonwy said:
    I'm in Dallas -- depending on workload and schedule I'm down to make a drive.
    That's what you said about the Ann Arbor meet, you dick.
    If it makes you feel better, I bailed on Mathonwy last weekend and felt like a huge dick.

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    If we do June 10th, it turns out I won't be able to make it before about 10pm. It's the tail end of a Jewish holiday.
    I can do the 11th no problem, though.