Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Sarapis sighted

CainCain Posts: 108Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
edited September 17 in North of Thera
All that money I gave you for credits and....a Hyundai???   Really???
Utianima

Comments

• JiraishinJiraishin trapped in a thawing block of icePosts: 1,321Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Hi Cain!
    - 2018/09/06 01:58:21 - Mezghar says, "Alasiel is like my sunshine minion. Jira is like stormcloud of death minion."
  • CainCain Posts: 108Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Jiraishin said:
    Hi Cain!
    Yo
  • JiraishinJiraishin trapped in a thawing block of icePosts: 1,321Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Cain said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Hi Cain!
    Yo
    We're both Targ now and I have a Lupine, come back and kill heathens with me
    - 2018/09/06 01:58:21 - Mezghar says, "Alasiel is like my sunshine minion. Jira is like stormcloud of death minion."
    Utianima
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 3,059Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Cain said:
    Alright. Need a new laptop though. Won't comment on why I need a new one.
    Windows? -duck-

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    CaelanTrilliana
  • VikaVika Posts: 80Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH
    TrillianaAralayaCainZenui
  • DraqoomDraqoom CyrenePosts: 480Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Cain said:
    Alright. Need a new laptop though. Won't comment on why I need a new one.
    Image result for desert eagle
    ??

The worst part is...you know that divine bolt that happened like 2 hours ago? Me. Within first seconds back. The life of professional trolls
    Utianima
  • CooperCooper IowaPosts: 4,630Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Sucks to suck, noob.

It was probably you wasn't it. Are you a divine now? First thing coop would do would be like that kid from high school who became a cop and write tickets to whoever wronged him.
  • CooperCooper IowaPosts: 4,630Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Nah I just have more arties than almost anyone else. I'm the new Cain - that guy that sucks at fighting but his arties make him win.

CainUtianimaTrey
  • TvistorTvistor Posts: 2,891Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Cain I love you

Can I have your autograph
    I'm a postgraduate machine learning/cognitive psychology nerd now and am open to neato Achaea-based statistics/programming projects. PM me if you have any ideas.

I'm currently working on an implementation of a pathfinding algorithm for blind sailors trying to navigate chops and dock at ports.
    Cooper said:
    Nah I just have more arties than almost anyone else. I'm the new Cain - that guy that sucks at fighting but his arties make him win.
    Haha. Nice
Sign In to Comment.