Ironbeard!

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I actually feel really bad. I'm not sure how/why, but I've gotten a good 4-5 visits. I suspect it's all just luck, but maybe karma is kicking in for having such a small (though still delightful, thanks to a lovely boyfriend who helped make the most of things) Christmas.

All I've been doing is RP, sending people gifts/cards, and some occasional AFK to do something.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Tahquil said:
    I've been ingame hunting, extracting, RPing for quite a bit. It's bullshit that someone who is basically AFK most of the time gets 5 visits and I get none. I'm angry, So angry. ANGRY.
    How ungrateful. Ironbeard takes care not to disturb you when you're so noticeably busy, and THIS is the thanks he gets?
  • Number 3! Gold each time, but can't complain...

Thousands of tiny iron rings link together in a flawless pattern of sturdy metal to form the fabric
    of this heavy giftbag, rattling together at every movement with a noise like falling rain. Skilfully
    applied colour flows across the face of the bag's surface, forming the carefully rendered shape of a
    tall, square iron tower with windows and a door that open ominously into an interior concealed by
    shadow. A thin cord of some surprisingly strong, obscure material forms a drawstring for the bag,
    ornate little tassels adorning its ends.
    It has 2 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 22 pounds.
    A heavy iron-link giftbag is holding:
    12586 gold sovereigns.

• Yeah, to those wondering whether he still visits - he just gave me 25k, for a total of five times. I did find two other giftbags in my inventory (seven times, then?), though, maybe when I was AFK or someone gave them to me.
  • I haven't gotten anything this year, and didn't get anything last year :(

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    @Cooper - Ironbeard does not approve of Sexting
  • Four visits for me. I finally been very nice.
    Every day sends future to past 
    Every breath leaves me one less to my last
  • Tvistor said:
    If that bearded fiend gets within ten meters of me I'm getting a restraining order.

Also, wonder how much mudsex he has interrupted so far.
    Ironbeard doesn't go to ships or beds. It's right in HELP IRONBEARD

Finally got my first visit mid-raid, and got 10k and change. Kinda feels like a ripoff next to Aoelithon. At least I got two kills on Ayoxele, saved me some tedious bashing.
  • Draekar said:

Number 3! Gold each time, but can't complain...

Thousands of tiny iron rings link together in a flawless pattern of sturdy metal to form the fabric
    of this heavy giftbag, rattling together at every movement with a noise like falling rain. Skilfully
    applied colour flows across the face of the bag's surface, forming the carefully rendered shape of a
    tall, square iron tower with windows and a door that open ominously into an interior concealed by
    shadow. A thin cord of some surprisingly strong, obscure material forms a drawstring for the bag,
    12586 gold sovereigns.

I think Kakotas has been branded either a Grinch or Naughty because all he got were inks which he never uses. But Rave for that little goblin guy who got me a darkbrew... that made his little thievery worth it.
    (Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
    (Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
    (Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."
  • Tanaar said:
    Tvistor said:
    If that bearded fiend gets within ten meters of me I'm getting a restraining order.

Finally got my first visit mid-raid, and got 10k and change. Kinda feels like a ripoff next to Aoelithon. At least I got two kills on Ayoxele, saved me some tedious bashing.
    He did go to ships last time he was around, in September. Doesn't seem to be this time around from what I've seen, so maybe it was a bug that was fixed. Or maybe I'm just unlucky this year
  • I got two visits this time, compared to absolutely none last year. That made me sad. Two visits makes up for it.

Just sigils and gold, though. Both times. My luck sucks.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • VELOCITY BOW PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEASE!
  • I'm surprised nobody tried to pickpocket Ironbeard yet. That guy carries a shit-ton of gold in bags, bet he's got loads!

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    A Cyrenian just got a wyvernskin pack. Pretty spiffy.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Well, he finally visited. Concoctions cures filled vials which I will never use, and 5k. Called it? :P

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• I haven't seen him once this Logosmas..but I honestly get more excited when he visits the little ones...

• @Trey I tried a while ago, of course. Unfortunately, he doesn't carry anything worth stealing :(

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    I wish I could get a visit and a pack! That'd be cool.
  • Gotten a fifth visit.. Hah.
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Xae, I hate you.
  • @Daslin, I woulda shared!
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• Third

"cedarwood vial197332"                  a cedarwood vial
    "walnut vial197566"                     a black-walnut vial
    "sycamore vial197993"                   a sycamore vial
    "birchwood vial198092"                  a birchwood vial
    "cedarwood vial198114"                  a cedarwood vial
    "teakwood vial198213"                   a teakwood vial
    "walnut vial198569"                     a black-walnut vial
    "maplewood vial198749"                  a maplewood vial
    "walnut vial198928"                     a black-walnut vial
    "mahogany vial198948"                   a mahogany vial
    5167 gold sovereigns.
  • Number 4! Actually pretty handy since I have been on a mission to raise gold of late. :)

11716 gold sovereigns.

• Tanaar said:
    Tvistor said:

Would you hark at the man, he thinks mudsex alts have the decency to keep it out of public areas.
  • Finally 5th bag.. 1 with sigils, 2 with gold, next with comms and just got one with a pocketbelt.  Must like Ironbeard!
  • Fifth visit!  <:-P
  • Mycen said:
    Finally 5th bag.. 1 with sigils, 2 with gold, next with comms and just got one with a pocketbelt.  Must like Ironbeard!
    May you rot.
  • I had 2 with sigils and a little of gold, and 3 with gold.

<:-P
  • Played this week: a total of 1 days, 6 hours and 43 minutes.

~20 minutes of that time has been spent praying, the rest of it has all been time where Ironbeard can visit you.

No visits :(