Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Behold My Malevolence

13»

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,789 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited May 14
    I think Peter Mensah (especially as seen in Spartacus) is a good live example, and if I'm being honest I think he would portray a great Sartan, both in description and demeanor:

.Related image
    Related image
    Related image.

Xae
  • TaryiusTaryius Member Posts: 418 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Xae said:
    Tahquil said:
    I'm not seeing that. I am seeing that his chest is round like a balloon instead of flat across the front.
    Well, that too. Chest muscles don't balloon out as a whole, they each have their own shape instead of just being an.. a balloon with muscles drawn on it :sweat_smile:
    His chest needs to be so big so it can house his big, massive, compassionate heart! Duh.
  • XaeXae Member Posts: 450 @ - Epic Achaean

fixed it with proper anatomy :P 

discord: aciidwire#5240 || WoW: aciidwire#1437
    Please check out my new art page!

EllodinKresslack
  • KietKiet Member Posts: 2,882 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    wow you guys are nitpicky
  • PlakPlak Member Posts: 75 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Why did you turn His outfit into a hotpants though, @Xae that's what I'd like to know!
  • XaeXae Member Posts: 450 @ - Epic Achaean
    Plak said:
    Why did you turn His outfit into a hotpants though, @Xae that's what I'd like to know!
    all the better to show off his impressive thighs!
    discord: aciidwire#5240 || WoW: aciidwire#1437
    Please check out my new art page!

Cerys
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 2,983 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Xae said:
    Plak said:
    all the better to show off his impressive thighs!
    I thought it was to accentuate His malevolence...

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    Shirszae
  • DupreDupre M.Member Posts: 79 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Xae said:
    Tahquil said:
    I'm not seeing that. I am seeing that his chest is round like a balloon instead of flat across the front.
    Well, that too. Chest muscles don't balloon out as a whole, they each have their own shape instead of just being an.. a balloon with muscles drawn on it :sweat_smile:
    Sartan has Pectus Carinatum

Have some goddam body sensitivity, jeez
    https://www.achaea.com/banner/caiges.jpg
13»
Sign In to Comment.