We Draw Our Characters

Comments

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    @Anedhel I am still waiting </3

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Anedhel I'll toss ya a clean 1k gold if you do one of Daslin!
  • Going to get my arse back into gear and catch up with the commissions now. Damn this month >_<
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I'd post the art that @Wysteria did for me but I'd get smacked.  She's so amazing.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:

I'd post the art that @Wysteria did for me but I'd get smacked.  She's so amazing.

I can try to censor it…maybe a really big black bar?

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Wysteria said:

If only her hair were just a little bit longer! Haha. I'm really hoping to get a second commission off you someday when you're not being worked to death.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    Wysteria said:

If only her hair were just a little bit longer! Haha. I'm really hoping to get a second commission off you someday when you're not being worked to death.
    I make it longer now it would look like she needed a serious haircut anyway! Plus would make a lot of people think other stuff -_-

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Wysteria said:
    Kyrra said:
    Wysteria said:

I make it longer now it would look like she needed a serious haircut anyway! Plus would make a lot of people think other stuff -_-
    I think even censored, I'd still get smacked. I have so much love for the piece though :D

• I'm not currently taking commissions right now, unless they're for RL $$$, because I am a poor woman.
    (Or unless something reeeally interests me.)
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• Xae said:
    I'm not currently taking commissions right now, unless they're for RL $$$, because I am a poor woman.
    Xae did one of me and I was really pleased by it. It was very detailed, and good. However, I'm always looking for someone to do another one! I'd like to see how someone else views my character. I just give a description and let the artist do the rest, so if you're interested, I'll give you some credits/gold/10 bucks to do it. 

• Xae said:
    I'm not currently taking commissions right now, unless they're for RL $$$, because I am a poor woman.
    Ever finish mine, @Xae?

• Trey said:
    Xae said:
    Ever finish mine, @Xae?
    I had to QQ for a bit, but I'll work on it now. :P
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• For those wondering, @Kyrra's piece is slightly NSFW but I'm really happy with how I did her wings. If anyone's interested in seeing it, I can either put it up on my Tumblr or you guys can seek her out for the link. All up to her though. I could crop it for here but you'd lose the details there too. Soooo complicated! Thanks guys <3

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I'm happy to give a link for anyone that wants to see it. @Wysteria's art is just amazing and I wish she worked less and arts more.

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Halos said:
    Saeva said:
    @Mithridates this is all I think of when I think about what grooks look like .... >_>

And of course, all grooks ride bikes.
    too many clothes for @Mithridates. Where is his loincloth
    @Niraaeth is running around with it, giggling maniacally
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Having to wait on my two different commissions from @Yae and @Wysteria‌
    Woohoo!

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Yae said:

@Wysteria's art is so amazing and impressive. The amount of detail there shows the amount of work she painstakingly put in and it makes me swoon as an artist. :x

This is why I respect every artist with more patience than me. So. Many. Details! I want out of my cast...

• Amanu said:

Having to wait on my two different commissions from @Yae and @Wysteria‌
    Woohoo!

a six word brief isn't much to go with you know…reply to my message please!!

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    You never said before to explain. :P