Regrets of a Demigod

13»

Comments

• Not having any reflexes at all during all of it, and things not being in a position, where I could use being a Demigod the way I wanted to
  • Kyrra said:
    Played around with lots of defs, strip harvested my gardens in my house in Cyrene for 60+ plants of multiple types, made @Achilles rage by using his devotion against him, found the perfect grove and got a hive but forgot the bees, and donated steel toward @Nellaundra's fullplates.

I regret that it was over all too soon.
    I regret having to kill the shade of Selene.
    Realising that Selene is truly gone because Laurel returned to Lupus.
    I regret not getting to vivisex anyone. It was exciting enough just having the skill.
    Not really exploring all the skills and abilities like I wanted to.
    Having to wake up at 4am and having everything pushed back.

Over all, it was definitely a unique experience and something I'm glad that I got the opportunity to participate in.
    Clearly I've been doing it all wrong.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• My only regret is that I stopped speaking Divine today.  Coherency, schmoherency! 
  • I was sad that I wasn't able to make a blademaster sword.
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    I wish I'd thought to break into the Shadow Realm and imprint my grove in the forest there, instead of just imprinting in the Darkenwood. ;)

Seriously, though, I enjoyed myself enough just killing people who were trespassing on the Chaos Plane. I think I killed more people last night than I have at any other point in my Achaean career.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Bashing big stuff, pickpocketing all the big money denizens. 
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Amunet said:
    I wish I'd thought to break into the Shadow Realm and imprint my grove in the forest there, instead of just imprinting in the Darkenwood. ;)

Seriously, though, I enjoyed myself enough just killing people who were trespassing on the Chaos Plane. I think I killed more people last night than I have at any other point in my Achaean career.
    Glad I decided against exploring the Chaos Plane again after all...

• Think was mostly Babel pitting enemies that appeared there.
  • Capped out at 55 mostly static defs, could have pushed 60-70 if I used all the stupid mana drainers.
    Not using maul/ucp/ucp earlier (still did).
    Not enchanting a purity necklace.
    Not making a fullplate just to have.

Sad that my snake is gone... and my surly red falcon... and all my other furry companions.  Really coudn't be bothered with getting pacts.  And not trying to Transmogrify into a 31-2+ stat monk.
  • I can regret I did nothing with my superpowers. I didn't even learn about the DivineFire until the event was over. I zapped Dala'myrr, but don't know if any got in. Also tried many attacks on shades, but none worked. I could send a tell, GOTO a player and do FOLLOW PLAYER, but then I never followed. 

Something I could do was to add some lines to my GAG trigger, but I need to add many many more. :-B

But I am very happy. I got the Demigod line.  =D> And I was for the first time in Nishatoba! (had to be rescued out of it, of course).

I was very sleepy, so I don't really regret not using the powers more. I would have if it had been a different time for me.

• edited December 2012
    I am pretty happy with everything I accomplished as a demigod. Did some major def stacking, cantata/maul/ucp/ucp'd my way through Istarion/LHG at level 70, made everything I could possibly think of from other classes... didn't get to kill any honours mobs with divine fire (they were all dead when I looked) but I did get Chenubis.

Regret that I didn't lolpk/lolzap people but that's not really my style so it would have been breaking character.
  • edited December 2012
    I got a chance to look through my logs of the event, my attempts at zapping were unsuccessful (first failed due to stupidity, second because I wasn't standing, died before the third went through, starting bashing shades once I was alive again). So I never got to use zap at all.
  • Ryukishi said:
    Capped out at 55 mostly static defs, could have pushed 60-70 if I used all the stupid mana drainers.
    Not using maul/ucp/ucp earlier (still did).
    Not enchanting a purity necklace.
    Not making a fullplate just to have.

Sad that my snake is gone... and my surly red falcon... and all my other furry companions.  Really coudn't be bothered with getting pacts.  And not trying to Transmogrify into a 31-2+ stat monk.
    Same. My snake and furry ents are all gone, and though I kept the quarterstaff my grove is no longer there. :(

Definitely regret the fullplate the most, though. If I ever went knight I could've just worn it and not bothered to learn forging.
  • I did not know Neraeos had a forum account.
  • I am inept forging generally. I forged ONE suit of fullplate and it's 88/82 and that is better than my field so I kept it. :D

• lucky bastard, I ended up with a 77/77...whatever, at least I don't need to trans forging anymore

• It was awesome to be a Demigod for few hours! So many things I was able to do that always wanted. Pity we won't experience this again..
    I made the fullest from that time, but in the pressure I forgot to do a few things.. So here are my regrets

-not trying out pickpocketing 
    -not being able to successfully use mind command (I tried, but was not working as it should..)
    -test how much damage my warp deals with 26 int
    -not finding a dala'myrr in time to zap
    -not having enough time to enter any and all wormholes ending up in a place I havent before (unlikely to happen though..)
    -totally forgot about necklace of purity

but comparing to all the cool things I managed to do with the superpowers, meh.. these regrets are tiny and not so important.
    Ahh, Demigod for a day, that is a memory to cherish! 
  • edited December 2012
    I wish I didn't update svo. I was too tired from working the previous night to try and reconfigure my hunting combo to work. Again I was too tired and even had a final to work on/worked that night so I couldn't spam ents/summons, and put up over 100 defenses. I did harvest for a half hour though.

• Wait, what? God /dammit/
  • edited December 2012
    I wish I had:

Attempted to enter the Garden.
    Attempted to zap a God.
    Zapped more Dala'myrr, so much fun!
    Attempted to use retardation + everything.
    Set up a Cataclysm.
    Attempted to Zap a chaos lord :/.
    Took on Taug 1 vs 1.

Other than that, what I DID do:

Journey to the Inferno.
    Journey to Nirvana.
    Summoned a rattlesnake.
    Summoned a raven.
    Astralformed!
    Blackwinded!
    STORMHAAAAAAAAAAAAMMER.
    Use healing.
    Use devotion.
    Got a grove again!
    Opened a portal to the Chaos plane. mwhaha.
    Got some nice roleplay as a Demigod.
    Roleplayed some more with transferring my divine essence to Khalas.
    used some start tarots.
    Sang like a bard! (Dat voicecraft!)
    All I can think of >.>.
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    Babel only killed Aerek and Melodie, as far as I know. The rest was us blocking the exit from the Chaos gate and teaming the hell out of anyone who walked in. Or sending Tanris after them, if they were good enough to avoid five clueless Occultists.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • ^ Never sharing, tsk.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Amunet said:

Babel only killed Aerek and Melodie, as far as I know. The rest was us blocking the exit from the Chaos gate and teaming the hell out of anyone who walked in. Or sending Tanris after them, if they were good enough to avoid five clueless Occultists.

I wish I could have the badass honour, but Babel only killed Aerek. Aerek's inital death was to Sohl? (I think), and I died via bloodsworn, because we didn't know I couldn't follow through transcendence. Babel killed him afterward when there was some shouting.

I suppose that's another regret. Should have been dying on the Chaos plane with Aerek. :(

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Asmodron said:
    I wish I had:

Attempted to enter the Garden.
    blah blah blah
    Garden was inaccessible, but I got props from them for trying.
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Not being at the battle the entire time and not being transed longer.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    I regret zapping six Dala'myrr instead of six annoying players.