Regrets of a Demigod

Comments

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    I had to leave soon after the event, but I got to visit some interesting places.
  • I actually enjoyed my time thoroughly.

Wish I had gotten to test some of the instantkills but Im not much a raider :P
  • Did anyone set up a demigod rampage? I would have had fun with that even as a noncombatant.
  • Oh yeah, I should have tried forging and enchanting! Also phase. Nuts.

Also should have milked some venoms and made a ton of bombs!

I don't have too many regrets though, because I got to try out things like puppetry, angel beckon, blackwind and worm warp. And also soloed Maim for the honours line. Such fun!
  • edited December 2012
    I have no regrets. I forged as a bard with Canticle up with someone demon furying me (Boy was that fun). I got to zap a couple people and resurrect a couple people, and I got to be a Avatar of Art for the duration of the event, so all in all, I am happy.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Played around with lots of defs, strip harvested my gardens in my house in Cyrene for 60+ plants of multiple types, made @Achilles rage by using his devotion against him, found the perfect grove and got a hive but forgot the bees, and donated steel toward @Nellaundra's fullplates.

I regret that it was over all too soon.
    I regret having to kill the shade of Selene.
    Realising that Selene is truly gone because Laurel returned to Lupus.
    I regret not getting to vivisex anyone. It was exciting enough just having the skill.
    Not really exploring all the skills and abilities like I wanted to.
    Having to wake up at 4am and having everything pushed back.

Over all, it was definitely a unique experience and something I'm glad that I got the opportunity to participate in.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Favonius said:
    Oh yeah, I should have tried forging and enchanting! Also phase. Nuts. Also should have milked some venoms and made a ton of bombs! I don't have too many regrets though, because I got to try out things like puppetry, angel beckon, blackwind and worm warp. And also soloed Maim for the honours line. Such fun!
    and me as your guinea pig :P
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• Lag slew me (as in, argh!!!! qq) before everyone ELSE slew Bal'met. :(

I tried to ANGEL SUMMON though, and couldn't.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • I mostly regretted not living in the US :(
  • I went out on my own on Nishnatoba and killed a few Dala'myrr, which was really fun; I even got to use my favourite artefacts (my customised broadswords) because when you don't take any damage and you have 27 strength, why the hell not? I managed to zap two of them, then doubleslashed the rest to death; the first one only dropped 54 gold, so I was massively disappointed, then I was happy when they started dropping about 4.2k gold each.

Then when we were all done on Nishnatoba, I went out harvesting to try to restock my rift a bit, so I don't have to buy quite as many herbs with gold.
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    4.2k gold per, wow D:

I regret that I didn't really get to try any of the skills because I was on my itouch and I had to leave right after the event, there are so many cool skills I would've tried out. :( I'm so happy I got the chance to be one, though, still!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• I regret:

1. Not inking all that tattoos I wanted while I still had Superscribe and only thought of it after the skill had dropped to Mythical.
    2. Not gathering all the reagents for making the expensive inks and milling them.
    3. Not making use of all the neat instakills in ridiculously OP ways.
    4. Not forging fullplate, in case I ever wanted to switch to a knight class.
    5. Not phasing, astralforming, or blackwinding - I've never snuck around before so I wanted to see what that's like.
  • Made a puppet of Xer. I have no regrets.

• 1) Use the profitable skills to make some gold.
    2) Actually go hunting for a while rather than test out skills.
    3)Actually decide to do something.

When I lost my ability to swiftcurse, I realized I was done, and decided to renounce my divinity.
  • I regret not having the balls to phase into Mhaldor and explore (I don't like dieing, I value textxp, hate bashing, so what).

That's about it. I only zapped one person. With a plausible IC reasoning to do so. Still think Cyrene should've mass phased and infiltrated Mhaldor, because, when would Cyrene ever have that chance again?
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • I kind of regret not phasing and exploring, but it's consistent with my character not to have done that so that's okay.

First order of business once the lag stopped was to tattoo myself with everything. Did that before even leaving Nishnatoba. Then did a little harvesting and played around with Sentinel, Priest and Magi skills.
  • edited December 2012
    Daklore said:
    I regret not having the balls to phase into Mhaldor and explore (I don't like dieing, I value textxp, hate bashing, so what).

That's about it. I only zapped one person. With a plausible IC reasoning to do so. Still think Cyrene should've mass phased and infiltrated Mhaldor, because, when would Cyrene ever have that chance again?
    That zap that you did was so perfect, too. I lol'd for 20 minutes.
  • I regret not going out and playing with all that health with angel care, empathy, rites, hands. But at least I got to help kill the roaming Z and never went below 80%.
  • Silas said:
    I'm pleased with how I spent My time. :)
    my thoughts exactly
  • I regret not being online to be a Demigod. I would have dragged someone to the arena so I could finally see deliverance and vivisect from the giving end.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Regrets?

I wish I spent more time hunting while the main event was going on. (couldn't get back, so I figure ill hunt which I didn't :( )

not doing any questing.

• AktillumAktillum Philippines
    My big regret is not killing anybody. I set up a great gank macro and then logged off, realizing everyone else probably had the same idea.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    No regrets.... I'm still speaking Divine.
  • I did enjoy instantly resurrecting those who fell in my room. It felt the most Godly thing to do anyway. And I'm that sort of team player.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • It was really cool having Devo/Voicecraft/Forging again. I guess I wish I would've done more with it, but my interactions with @Zenui and especially @Valeo brought back a lot of memories, so I can live with it.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • edited December 2012
    I played with Apostasy and Necromancy a little bit because they are the only skills I had not had before. (Other than Alchemist skills...but meh)

Then I harvested 988 Moss, 879 Bloodroot, and about 1000 sileris and ginseng.

People who complain about harvesting after Alchemist are stupid. Like seriously stupid. I had missed harvesting and it was nice giving myself a full set of fills with my old refilling scripts. I was about to forge ringmails for my Blademasterness when I lost my ability to. Crap happens.

No regrets.

• I regret having a life and not being here for the event. I could care less about getting Demigod, I just wanted the damned honours line.