Cats of Mhaldor, and Pickles

Comments

• I LOVE HER
  • I hope she knows I would die for her
  • That's a funny-looking cat.

• The queen admires her new kingdom

• Cooper said:
    Holy crap, that isn't a cat house, that is a frickin' CAT-CASTLE!
    I did say she was admiring her kingdom!
    (Mom is bad at judging sizes and they got it and were like "Oh wait... this is a lot bigger than we thought it was gonna be. She can't even touch the top of it)
  • Doriel said:
    She can't even touch the top of it
    Which the cat is probably thinking is perfect, because that means nobody will touch her.

• Pyori said:
    Doriel said:
    She can't even touch the top of it
    Which the cat is probably thinking is perfect, because that means nobody will touch her.
    That cat is actually the one that likes pets the most. The one that hates being pet most of the time doesn't even touch the tree, though it has only been there for one day
  • No cat likes being touched. They just tolerate it occasionally.

• Cats...

• I never had this problem. My cats love belly rubs and they never scratch. They'll happily fall asleep while I rub their furry little tumtums.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Some cats aren't bothered by it, but in some it triggers defense mechanisms because they don't really like their tummy rubbed.

• Zackery said:
    I got to hang out with my floofy nephew this weekend!

A PRECIOUS CHILD
  • edited June 2019
    @Zackery that blessed angel pup deserves his own thread. 12/10 would boop

• Evastiana said:
    This is my baby boy. He is by no means scary, but he will totally cute you to death- Meet Pathfinder (YES that legit is his name)
    Nonsense! He is super scary and fierce and I just wanna snuggle him and tickle his little tummy. OMG ADORABLE!!

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Introducing Kona the Barbarian. Fearsome bullmese. His hobbies include sleeping, anything to do with eating, being a lapdog, and loving to meet new people.
  • Gror said:
    My cat, Android. 
    Happiness = true
  • I love them all so much :bawling:
  • No Purraishin?

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• Snackery :love: