Q&A Time Again!

Comments

• Man, Antidas and Antonius were so cool before...

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Antidas said:
    Pineapple does not, and will not ever, belong on a pizza. Shame on all of you who think otherwise.

Where's my dislike button? Pineapple is fantastic on pizza especially with Canadian bacon.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    You people who cant appreciate pineapple on pizza are just heathens in need of enlightenment  :'(  

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Pineapple doesn't really fit well with pizza, but it's okay. Ham is the bigger problem, it definitely shouldn't be on pizza. That includes "Canadian bacon", which is basically just ham.
  • Sena said:
    Pineapple doesn't really fit well with pizza, but it's okay. Ham is the bigger problem, it definitely shouldn't be on pizza. That includes "Canadian bacon", which is basically just ham.
    There is no middle ground here. You are either with us, or against us. Choose your side wisely, wayward one.

• Yes that's banana.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    What the hell.

Pineapple on pizza is an abomination.

• God forbid someone enjoys something that you do not. 

This is taken way too seriously. 

• edited October 2017
    Pineapple on pizza is akin to cannibalism. YOU might enjoy it, but it is morally and ethically reprehensible
  • You can eat whatever you want, I'm not going to run and slap it out of your hand.

I'm just going to judge you as a person, that's all :)

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • You guys don't have fresh pineapples?
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    sausage or a pep slice is all you need.  Though a purist goes strictly off a slice of cheese.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    This is the reason I removed that question from the Q&A transcript. You're all monsters for clobbering this thread.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Cooper said:
    God forbid someone enjoys something that you do not. 

I beg to differ - this is the only question that really matters. The question that divides the population of the Earth into two distinct sides, and will one day lead to total all-out war. Only one side can emerge victorious...

• Antidas said:
    Cooper said:
    God forbid someone enjoys something that you do not. 

I beg to differ - this is the only question that really matters. The question that divides the population of the Earth into two distinct sides, and will one day lead to total all-out war. Only one side can emerge victorious...
    Not gonna be a hard war to win. Just throw pineapple-covered pizza at you, and you'll run away.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Dochitha said:
    You guys don't have fresh pineapples?
    In America we do have them but since this is America everything also comes in a package, can, or frozen... I saw corn cobs in a microwaveable package the other day, first time I ever saw that!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• edited October 2017
    What denizen gives the lowest possible amount of experience? (Butterfly, red ant in enverren?)
    Which denizen gives the highest amount of possible experience? (Quisalis Grandmaster?)
  • Are we ever going to see a dragon alternative, a second level of dragon, or something else beyond it?
  • Penwize said:
    Are we ever going to see a dragon alternative, a second level of dragon, or something else beyond it?
    I hear level 200 unlocks super secret powers.

Chop chop!
  • Penwize said:
    Are we ever going to see a dragon alternative, a second level of dragon, or something else beyond it?
    This thread will be open all weekend, so ask away, and for the next couple of hours you'll be able to find us in person NE of NoNT! So feel free to stop on by, ask questions, or chat to us!

• I'm accruing membership credits and trying to determine what to do with them. Would it be possible to reveal whether or not this big release will involve something I can spend them on, or can I go ahead and spend them now without wishing I'd have saved them later? A simple "save them or nah" would be awesome.

• Weird, I must have gotten the early release arti...

• Krypton said:
    Yeah, you'll definitely want to save those credits. Trans-ing the new Mudsexmastery skill, and buying the new L3 mudsex artie ("a prodigious member"), can get expensive.
    You mean the level 3 fleshy spear of humbling?

Throwback allll the way back to like 2008 in Cyrene when Metzger missed that to CT. Bless. 
  • Ok that was pretty good, A+

• Have you decided on an artefact for BM's to increase the to-hit of their swords. Like Monks armband? BM gets limited to certain stances due to the tendency to MISS EVERYTHING in the situational stances like Arash.

@Nicola
    @Makarios

This discussion has been closed.