Tonight's live coverage

Comments

• I believe all the Shallamese Houses have also been dissolved. Or submerged. However you like it.
  • Ephram said:
    Katia said:
    Hashan got blown up before too. Also... is it done now.. can I go to bed?
    I kinda hope not. The idea that all the gods are sitting idly by watching without doing anything, even if they're not good-aligned, is... questionable, at best.
    Yeah, makes me wonder if they're gonna go M. Night Shallamalan and reveal they were behind everything all along.
  • Tvistor said:
    Did not know heathens were soluble.
    Anyone with such polar politics should be.
  • THE XORANI JUST CANT CATCH A BREAK MAN D:
  • Ephram said:
    Katia said:
    Hashan got blown up before too. Also... is it done now.. can I go to bed?
    I kinda hope not. The idea that all the gods are sitting idly by watching without doing anything, even if they're not good-aligned, is... questionable, at best.
    To be fair, they got their asses kicked pretty badly last time they fought back. It's entirely reasonable that trying to protect Shallam would end very badly for them.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited December 2012
    I'm just mad because of all the work I put into the city and house. Don't mind me.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Aktillum said:
    I've had the Benny Hill theme stuck in my head this entire time.

THE ORMYRR ARE OVER THERE!
    *huge group charge*
    NOW THEY'RE OVER THERE!
    *huge group charge*
    NO, OVER THERE!
    "Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.
  • LothienLothien Montréal, Québec
    The Empyreal Assembly is now the clan "The Empyreal Pilgrimage" :O
  • You are a member of the clan called 'Refugees of Shallam.'
    You are a member of the clan called 'The Templar Legion.'
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    Regretting those housing upgrades right about now.

• ^ Same
    I had a house party planned for this weekend and now I have to walk all the way to Cyrene's post office to send de-invitations.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Post office at Delos probably closer!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Aktillum said:
    I had a house party planned for this weekend and now I have to walk all the way to Cyrene's post office to send de-invitations.
    it's never a good idea to plan parties during sartan/bal'met/dala'myrr/ormyrr raid season.
  • @Aktillum Don't worry. You'll likely be reimbursed for the rooms and upgrades. Then you can spend it on manly things like cigar boxes.
    "Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.
  • Ain't nothin' manlier than a guy smoking amidst the ruins.
    I SAW THE ORIGINAL

• Aktillum said:
    I SAW THE ORIGINAL
    I love you :)
  • edited December 2012
    [Back to the logs!]

[Two hours since the event started]

A beacon of brilliant, white hot flames shines forth from Jaru.

The blinding conflagration coalesces, congealing into a titanic humanoid 
    outline that towers overhead. The radiant light dispels all shadow, and the 
    figure reaches down with a massive hand, its fingers grasping at something 
    minuscule by comparison.

The purifying fire dims and vanishes, leaving a lingering afterimage in your 
    eyes of a giant, wreathed in flames.

You draw a circle in the air with your wand, and a fiery outline appears.

A fiery portal opens in the air before you.

You step through a fiery portal.
    Chapel Street in front of a church (road).
    It is raining heavily, pregnant drops of water pouring down onto you. Sending 
    incense-laden smoke billowing skyward, a funeral pyre rages here. Father Garron
    stands here, a look of kind concern on his face. There are 2 ebony pegasi here.
    A swarm of bees hovers menacingly nearby. There are 8 guardian angels here. 
    There are 4 water weirds here. Weary but unbroken, the templar Sir Gladius 
    lingers here, alert to his surroundings. Marhisa, Priestess of Virtue, stands 
    here in quiet thought. Shining in silver armour, Lady Talarna, Paladin of 
    Learning, stands here deep in thought. A small forest of sharpened crystals 
    protrudes from the ground. There are 2 giant eagles here. A bloodroot leaf lies
    here. A piece of dried-out kelp has been left here. There are 2 pieces of irid 
    moss in 2 groups here. A raven the colour of night perches nearby and observes 
    curiously with beady black eyes. Fluttering on delicate wings, a huge gossamer 
    butterfly flits about the room. There are 2 ruby hydras here. Standing still as
    a statue, a blood steed has fixed its fiery red eyes on some movement in the 
    distance. A noble hippogriff flaps its wings in agitation here. A small 
    grey-brown rattlesnake is coiled here, rattling menacingly. A silvered reindeer
    stands here with his antlers held proudly aloft. A crystalline phoenix displays
    her
     fiery form from a nearby perch. A Thalassan kitten mews feebly at its 
    immediate surroundings. A sapphire ice-phoenix perches here in silence, as 
    still as ice. A Siroccian fighting kitten rests on his haunches here. Miniature
    hands clasped patiently, a diminutive homunculus stands here, its features 
    bearing an uncanny resemblance to Vhalkier. Aliora, an ethereal baby jaguar, 
    lounges here contentedly. Romping playfully around is an inquisitive bear cub.
    Mosr is riding on an ebony pegasus. His face is partially concealed beneath a 
    raised hood. He wields an elemental staff in his left hand and a polished stone
    shield bearing the arms of Shallam in his right. Shyla is here. Draekar is 
    here. He wields a Shield of Absorption bearing the arms of Phaestus in his left
    hand. Kalvon is kneeling here. He is surrounded by one reflection of himself. 
    Greys is kneeling here. Hassan is kneeling here. He wields a small blackjack in
    his right hand. Ravien is here. She wields an ivy-wreathed quarterstaff in both
    hands. Morevar is kneeling here. His face is partially concealed beneath a 
    raised hood. Salik is kneeling here. He wields an ornate steel rapier in each 
    hand. The Green Dragon Davio's imposing form looms. Mimi is kneeling here. 
    Siena is kneeling here. Jhui is here. Kaiu is kneeling here. She wields a 
    wyvern-etched druidic quarterstaff in both hands. Traelor is here. Shandria is 
    here. Eril is here. He wields a falcon eye darkbow in both hands. The Black 
    Dragon Saidie's imposing form looms. Zinka is here. She wields an ornate steel 
    rapier in each hand. Lyr is here. His face is partially concealed beneath a 
    raised hood. He wields a Raphaelan mace in his left hand and a Shield of 
    Absorption bearing the arms of Empyreal in his right. Searnla is kneeling here.
    Jakiro is here. He wields an Eagle's Scream in his left hand. Melodie is here. 
    She wields a bronze shield of frosted sea glass in her left hand and an 
    Odyssean mace in her right. Zuko is here. His face is partially concealed 
    beneath a raised hood. Alyana is kneeling here. Hannah is here. She wields a 
    wyvern-etched druidic quarterstaff in both hands. Gyrth is here. He wields a 
    Lupine bow in both hands. Havyn is here. Her face is partially concealed 
    beneath a raised hood. She wields a Shield of Absorption bearing the arms of 
    Shallam in her left hand and an elemental staff in her right. Boosteya is here.
    Delphinus is here. He wields an ebony quarterstaff inlaid with silver in both 
    hands. Kendrick is kneeling here. He wields a tower shield in each hand. 
    Darroth is here. Zaki is here. Her face is partially concealed beneath a raised
    hood. She wields a steel shortsword in her left hand and a cavalry shield in 
    her right. The Silver Dragon Minxie's imposing form looms. Ada is here. She 
    wields an elemental staff in her right hand. She is surrounded by one 
    reflection of herself. The Blue Dragon Petrel's imposing form looms. Rollanz is
    here. She wields an ornate steel rapier in each hand. Nadiel is here. Her face 
    is partially concealed beneath a raised hood. Lukis is here. He wields an 
    iron-tipped whip in his left hand and a Shield of Absorption bearing the arms 
    of Dawnstriders in his right. Eilethil is here. She wields a small blackjack in
    her left hand and a banded shield in her right. The Silver Dragon Amram's 
    imposing form looms. The Red Dragon Silas' imposing form looms. Garis is here. 
    His face is partially concealed beneath a raised hood. The Golden Dragon 
    Jamethiel's imposing form looms. Casia is here. She wields a spiritual mace in 
    her left hand and a butterfly net in her right. Veldrin is here. He wields a 
    Shield of Absorption bearing the arms of the The Templar Legion clan in his 
    left hand and a spiralling staff of blue crystal in his right. He is surrounded
    by one reflection of himself. Karron is here. His face is partially concealed 
    beneath a raised hood. Wyverex is here. He wields an ornate steel rapier in 
    each hand. Assai is here. She wields a graceful silver flute in her left hand. 
    Arabeth is here. The Blue Dragon Aktillum's imposing form looms. Kayeil is 
    here. She wields a Shield of Absorption in her left hand. Inara is here. She 
    wields a wyvern-etched druidic quarterstaff in both hands. The Silver Dragon 
    Favonius' imposing form looms. The Black Dragon Anaidiana looms here, shrouded.
    Mariel is here. Adalie is here. She wields an Odyssean mace in her right hand. 
    Canasius is here. Shunsui is here. Tasleus is here. He wields an ornate steel 
    rapier in each hand. Vhalkier is here. His face is partially concealed beneath 
    a raised hood. He wields a steel Theran broadsword in his right hand. Isaiah is
    kneeling here. He wields a heavenly alabaster kite shield in his left hand and 
    a solar mace in his right. Senoske is here. He wields a living puppet of 
    Sothantos in his left hand and a small blackjack in his right. Shekal is here. 
    The Black Dragon Cooper's imposing form looms. Sarsgaard is kneeling here. 
    Lyndee is here. She wields a sapphire-inlaid shield in her left hand and a 
    silver staff of the elements in her right. The Black Dragon Kard's imposing 
    form looms. Achilles is here. He wields an ornate steel rapier in each hand. 
    The Blue Dragon Kaden's imposing form looms. Marina is here. Her face is 
    partially concealed beneath a raised hood. She wields an iron-tipped whip in 
    her left hand and a needle-pointed dirk marred with char marks in her right. 
    Hideyoshi is kneeling here. Jarrus is here. His face is partially concealed 
    beneath a raised hood. He wields a spiritual mace in his left hand and a Shield
    of Absorption bearing the arms of Jarrus in his right. Deucalion is here, a 
    coruscating nimbus outlining His statuesque form. He wields the Sword of 
    Dunamis in His right hand. Shandrala is here. She wields a wyvern-etched 
    druidic quarterstaff in both hands. Halos is here. He wields a Raphaelan mace 
    in his left hand and a Shield of Absorption bearing the arms of Shallam in his 
    right. The Red Dragon Zarhan's imposing form looms. Rayle is here. He wields a 
    Shield of Absorption in his left hand and an elemental staff in his right. 
    Sothantos is here. The soul of Zenui roams the land, bodiless. Yen is here. She
    wields an elemental staff in her left hand and a Shield of Absorption in her 
    right. Daslin is here. Vincenzio is here, vines undulating about his form. 
    Andrei is here. He wields a spiritual mace in his right hand. Aquilos is 
    kneeling here. Madisyn is here. Erikka is here. Her face is partially concealed
    beneath a raised hood. She wields a steel-clawed trident in her left hand. 
    Sheetaa is here. He wields a Pandora's blackjack in his left hand and a Shield 
    of Absorption in his right.
    You see exits leading north, east, south, west (open door), and northwest.

The shimmer of divine protection fades from around Canasius.

Kaiu stands up and stretches her arms out wide.

Anaidiana stands up and stretches her arms out wide.

(Fools): You say, "Male immortal."

A great weight seems to have been lifted from Tasleus.

Tasleus drops to one knee before Deucalion.

Tasleus stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
    Tasleus takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his skin.

Deucalion says, "Pentharian, Heir to My power and My responsibility, called to 
    Me. I heard in His cry His need. Your need."

• edited December 2012
    Deucalion says, "Much is unknown to Me, but this is clear: A foulness has 
    corrupted these lands. It has brought low men and Gods. It has brought you low,
    making you refugees. I feel the pestilence, digging its tendrils into the bones
    of the world. I taste the oily wrongness that hangs on the air."

His eyes reflecting the raging fire of the pyre, Deucalion thunders, "I return 
    to you now, remade! Fire scours away all that is impure. I am that fire. You 
    shall be that fire. We shall scour away the impurity that poisons the land and 
    see it made pure again. We shall purge Creation of this filth, root and 
    branch!"

You see Deucalion, the Righteous Fire shout, "Servants sworn in fealty to Good,
    bound to Light as I am: I see the hunger for justice that burns in your souls, 
    the valour that shines against the dark. Follow Me, and we will turn the tide 
    against our foe!"

The only actions you may perform in this room at present are: LOOK READ QQ TELL
    ENTER MORE MSG and moving in any direction. You should also have access to most
    telepathic channels. If you must perform any other action, please leave the 
    room.

Cooper Ravenwind's Carmian voice resonates, "Hail, Deucalion, the Righteous 
    Fire!"

The voice of the dragon Elysian Silas Maynard, Adherent of Light thunders, 
    "Hail, Lord Deucalion!"

The heavens shiver with foul portent as the rumbling voice of Babel resounds, 
    "Amen, amen, and thrice amen, My ancient foe. Come, Our game has lingered too 
    long, its pieces dusty and longing for Our touch."

Sir Ariye Draekar Rian, Phaestean Knight's Herculean voice booms, "Hail, Lord 
    Deucalion!"

[Pet emotes are really obnoxious.]

He is a radiant immortal, His august form manifesting as a human male in the 
    prime of life. Taut, olive skin is marked with the fine lines of advancing age,
    lending Him a sense of gravitas. Salt and pepper hair falls in a neat, 
    left-leaning part with no strand out of place. Clean shaven, His visage is 
    severe, with His strong chin, aquiline nose, and the crows feet that gather 
    about His eyes untempered by any trace of a smile or laugh lines. Tightness 
    gathers about his eyes, the irises of which are molten gold. A coruscating 
    nimbus outlines Deucalion's frame, and the smokey flavour of a low-burning 
    flame lingers in the wake of His presence.
    He is wearing:
     an iron ring,
     a pair of black leather boots,
     a fine linen tunic,
     a swirling vestment of teal and bronze hues, and
     a supple leather scabbard

Drifting free of the raging fire that burns within a funeral pyre, incandescent
    embers drift languidly skyward.

Lady Lyndee Faelithar, Mourning's Voice says, "It is our turn."
    [This was really poetic.]

[Shallam has rallied to slaying Ormyrr.]

[Deucalion has rallied Sapience into collecting embers]
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    You see Deucalion, the Righteous Fire shout, "Servants sworn in fealty to Good, bound to Light as I 
    am: I see the hunger for justice that burns in your souls, the valour that shines against the dark. 
    Follow Me, and we will turn the tide against our foe!"
    You see Deucalion, the Righteous Fire shout, "Servants sworn in fealty to Good, bound to Light as I am: I see the hunger for justice that burns in your souls, the valour that shines against the dark. Follow Me, and we will turn the tide against our foe!"
    6700h, 6100m, 32400e, 29394w cexkdb-follow deucalion
    The only actions you may perform in this room at present are: LOOK READ QQ TELL ENTER MORE MSG and moving in any direction. You should also have access to most telepathic channels. If you must perform any other action, please leave the room.

I guess I was a little optimistic.

• tide pun. classy

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.