What did you get in your globes?

Comments

• Antonius said:
    Another set of ivory dice. I swear. That's four in the last month and a half.
    They tradein for 33 (bound) credits though so better than a lot of globes, unless you desperarely need unbound credits.
    Oh, it was worth it.

I just get the hint already! Come on now.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • DjiDji
    edited January 2014
    I love globes. I bought 120 and must have made near 2,000 credits from them including the Humgii races wins.

Now I can't afford real life food. But whatevs, extreme dieting!
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Kei said:
    Kyrra said:
    That spiderling is really pretty.
    It really is. I'm almost sad that I ended up selling it, but seeing how much @Kayeil nearly squee'd over it made me happy  :D
    I know I have quite a pet collection, but the spiderling is a definite favorite. If I had to get rid of all of my mini-pets except one, I'm pretty confident that's the one I'd end up keeping. Thank you again!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• what's it look like?

Cahin said:
    Obliterate was a fair and balanced ability and it's removal from puppetry and vodun should have been a crime.
  • edited January 2014

One by one, a crystal spiderling extends his eight legs outward before placing them delicately back upon the ground.

This delicate young arachnid is comprised of clear ice, which has a sheer blue tint when struck by light. Eight slender legs, each approximately a foot in length, hold the spiderling's body off the ground as he skitters about. A crystal spiderling looks relatively helpless.He weighs about 18 pounds. He is loyal to Grondson.
  • Dji said:
    I love globes. I bought 120 and must have made near 2,000 credits from them including the Humgii races wins.

That means that if you had bought 2k credits, with IRE bonus, you would have gotten more for your buck. :(

Make sure you tradein/sell all the rubbish you get! The crazies will pay silly amounts for cute pets!
  • Rangor said:
    Dji said:

That means that if you had bought 2k credits, with IRE bonus, you would have gotten more for your buck. :(

Make sure you tradein/sell all the rubbish you get! The crazies will pay silly amounts for cute pets!
    Ahh dang...you're right. I hate globes.

• One by one, a crystal spiderling extends his eight legs outward before placing them delicately back upon the ground.

This delicate young arachnid is comprised of clear ice, which has a sheer blue tint when struck by light. Eight slender legs, each approximately a foot in length, hold the spiderling's body off the ground as he skitters about. A crystal spiderling looks relatively helpless.He weighs about 18 pounds. He is loyal to Grondson.
    What's the going rate for one of those? (No, I don't mean the globes, I mean the actual pet IG)
    Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
    Archdragon Mizik Corten, Herald of Ruin says, "Man, that was a big axk."
    Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer says, "Your [sic] a beast."
  • depends on the pet. I know the tiger cub went for 100-150. They normally don't get that high until they're discontinued.
  • The spiderling I have is currently at 180 credit bid. SO they seem to go quite high

• So shifty the globes of continents.

Be great if solving Dan Brown clues was part of Achaea.

Solution: Tecton fishes softly in the bongos.

I need sleep.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • NieelensarsNieelensars Southern, Texas
    @Nellaundra I'll keel it I so swear! That is one of the only pets Niee will never have.
  • edited January 2014
    5 globes:
    10 credits, some gold and some herbs, and an oaken vial.
    25 credits, talisman piece herbs and a vial
    20 credits some gold, and herbs
    15 credits, heron feathers gold herbs
    10 credits gold, herbs and a vial

What do these feathers do?
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Yamato said:
    5 globes:

they're one use wings, aren't they?
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Averi said:
    I am not a fan of this whole vials, herbs, and random commodities thing. 
    I don't mind the herbs and random commodities, but the vials are a bit annoying. I have artefact vials so I just use the extras to top up, then sell the regular ones to Rufio.
  • Someone should just break down and get me one. Sucks being broke after the holidays.
  • Tharvis said:
    Yamato said:
    5 globes:

they're one use wings, aren't they?
    I dont know, the description shows 

Spanning the length of a man's forearm from pointed quill to curling plume, this
    sleek blue feather appears fresh, as though only recently plucked from the wings
    of the majestic heron which grew it. The subtle interplay of deep blue and soft 
    grey causes the colours to shift as the feather moves and the luscious, 
    waterproof oils refract the ambient light. Even for a feather, the plume floats 
    lightly on the slightest puff of air, longing for the sky.
    It weighs 1 ounce(s).

really have no clue what they are for. I have been gone for a long time, might be a new thing? newssearch didn't showed up anything
  • They're single use versions of the eagle's wings artefact. CARESS FEATHER to use them. They were part of the monthly promotion at some point last year, possibly around May.
  • OH! Now I know how to use the hundred or so feathers I have!
  • I promist myself I wouldnt do this no more.

pen globe
    16:10:51 The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a free reincarnation!
    16:10:51 As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1755 
    16:10:51 gold sovereigns, a group of 16 sileris berries, a group of 10 coal pieces, and 
    16:10:51 an oaken vial!

open globe
    16:11:01 The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 5 credits!
    16:11:01 You have been awarded with backpack leather talisman piece!
    16:11:01 As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3330 
    16:11:01 gold sovereigns, a group of 29 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 wood commodities, 
    16:11:01 and an oaken vial!

open globe
    16:11:09 The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 5 credits!
    16:11:09 You have been awarded with a hookah's wind hood talisman piece!
    16:11:09 As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3915 
    16:11:09 gold sovereigns, a group of 24 sileris berries, a group of 10 spools of cloth, 
    16:11:09 and an oaken vial!

open globe
    16:11:12 The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a glazed, runic vial.
    16:11:12 As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1170 
    16:11:12 gold sovereigns, a group of 16 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 pieces of rope, 
    16:11:12 and an oaken vial!

open globe
    16:11:14 The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a mountain of gold sovereigns!
    16:11:14 As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2115 
    16:11:14 gold sovereigns, a group of 32 ginseng roots, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and
    16:11:14 an oaken vial!

• @Yamato

Ouch.
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • @yamato That looks about like the few globes I've gotten.
    Damn them and their temptations.

• my first five were not too bad, those last five where to worst :(
  • From an early purchaser:

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 10 credits! As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3105 gold sovereigns, a group of 21 sileris berries, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 20 credits and some sleek heron feathers!  As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 675 gold sovereigns, a group of 26 sileris berries, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!  

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 20 credits! As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1440 gold sovereigns, a group of 17 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 10 credits! As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 450 gold sovereigns, a group of 23 sileris berries, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 5 credits! You have been awarded with a hookah's stem talisman piece! As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1800 gold sovereigns, a group of 19 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

• Are shop of wonders talisman pieces back in these?