Sorry, folks

AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
Lately in Achaea, I've hit that point I know a lot of you are familiar with, where it's felt more like a laundry list of things I -have- to do than something I enjoy spending my time doing. Logging in has always accompanied a sense of nausea and some extreme stress, and for that reason and a few others I've felt pretty shitty for the last few weeks. The parts of Achaea I've enjoyed most have been the ones that actually take me out of Achaea itself. I know I've snapped at people and brushed off others because of this, and I wanted to apologize to the people I've done this to, regardless of how deserved it was. I'm not going to name you, but you know who you are. I shouldn't be taking out my frustrations on you, even those of you who add to the pile.

I'll probably be spending less time on Achaea, trying to focus my time on what I actually -want- to be doing. I'll still be around, just wanted to go ahead and apologize to those who were affected by my bad decisions, and put this out there for those who actually give a rat's arse.

Anyway, have a nice day \^o^/
Huh. Neat.

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Take it easy, see you on the other side

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Make Sure you enjoy the game :)

• Sounds like a logical time to take a break. Enjoy leveling IRL it sometimes feels as grindy.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Yeah, just take it easy! Go get dragon IRL or something, just be sure to stoke up on lucky elixir first

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Ahmet said:
    Lately in Achaea, I've hit that point I know a lot of you are familiar with, where it's felt more like a laundry list of things I -have- to do than something I enjoy spending my time doing. Logging in has always accompanied a sense of nausea and some extreme stress, and for that reason and a few others I've felt pretty shitty for the last few weeks. The parts of Achaea I've enjoyed most have been the ones that actually take me out of Achaea itself. I know I've snapped at people and brushed off others because of this, and I wanted to apologize to the people I've done this to, regardless of how deserved it was. I'm not going to name you, but you know who you are. I shouldn't be taking out my frustrations on you, even those of you who add to the pile.

I'll probably be spending less time on Achaea, trying to focus my time on what I actually -want- to be doing. I'll still be around, just wanted to go ahead and apologize to those who were affected by my bad decisions, and put this out there for those who actually give a rat's arse.

Anyway, have a nice day \^o^/

Gotta keep it fun.  I hit that spot and it took me about 5 years to come back.  @Aegis being back helped a ton as that is what I enjoyed... Hope to see ya around