Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

New York Meet v.2.017

Comments

• SzanthaxSzanthax San DiegoMember Posts: 1,906 @ - Epic Achaean
    @Aegoth damn you now i want steakkkk

• MorthifMorthif Member Posts: 1,706 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    i could go for another one of those $16 hamburgers too
    Melodie
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 5,092 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Those burgers were pretty boss.

Also if Trump wins this whole thing is off, I will definitely be off in like, Germany or something. Whole lotta nope.
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 1,986 @ - Epic Achaean
    Melodie said:
    Just to clarify, he said he wanted to do another meet for the summer, I suggest the fall instead because the summer heat suuuuucks.

That said, assuming life doesn't prevent it, I will try to make it out again!
    Ahh Summer in NYC.. I can smell the urine on the streets already :)
    I'm in CT and might be able to talk myself into the 2hr drive.

SzanthaxMelodie
    Rangor said:
    This actually sounds interesting! Maybe 2017 will be the year I finally get off my ass and book my vacation for the east coast.
    DO IT!

SzanthaxMorthif
  • EidraEidra Member Posts: 30 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    This sounds interesting. Did people go? Was it fun?
    I'm in Boston. Which is close to NY except for I have no money or car which makes it far away.
  • AegothAegoth Member Posts: 2,811 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It will happen roughly a year from now. Last meet, this past august, was pretty solid! Had a good turnout, and had a lot of fun
  • EidraEidra Member Posts: 30 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Maybe by then money will have appeared in my bank account. Then I will see New York. 
    I've never seen it.... except for its long stretches of toll road. I saw that.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 5,092 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    We had a good time! The heat was killer, but everyone was pretty fantastic to meet and I got to expose real family to my nerd family. 10/10 would do again.
    SzanthaxMorthif
    poor Becca.
    Morthif said:
    poor Becca.
    I tried to be as creepy as possible

MorthifElawienIniar
  • TynraTynra Member Posts: 4 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Oooh, I wanted to make it to the last one but I got abducted for work things.

By autumn of next year, I should have enough money and vacation (and maybe a car, but no one can drive in NYC. What's the point?) to attend. I was planning on visiting @Morthif sometime soonish anyway. 
    Well... I can't guarantee anything.. but I'll try

It was a good time. This time I'll find us some cheap eats/drinks to go to. Being an alcoholic in manhattan is a bitch. :9

Also... cheap hotel rooms. Yes... thats what i do. Stay in the ghetto. That place me and @aegoth Went to was nice :) 

Aegoth
    you took @Aegoth back to your hotel room? Scandal!
    Morthif said:
    you took @Aegoth back to your hotel room? Scandal!
    I ... well.... If anyone needed a place to sleep... 

But no... I had no visitors. But he did treat me to a nice thai meal out in queens. It was very spurcial.

TynraAegoth
    Was there dates established? I have like 50000 American airlines miles just itching to be spent

uhm, probably first week of october, provided that we're all still alive after Trump's first year in office
    Uh...if we can survive *.president we can survive anyone.

So... Is it up to me to just book my flight? Lol :p

well, I'm not paying for your ticket
    edited November 2016
    Meet  cancelled

Jk....

If Szan is out, I'm out =D
    Elawien
    OMG I'm coming :pensive:

I hope...

I mean I just need dates and i'll make shit happen like a magician with a cherub like belly and cheap beer for days.

• JadysJadys Member Posts: 216 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Chances are good I could make the meet in October.  :)
    I'm not picky, so long as it's fall (aka cooler weather) and doesn't occur on major family holidays (Thanksgiving).
    fuckit, let's do October 6-8. How's that sound for everyone? You have like.. 10 months of a head start.
  • JadysJadys Member Posts: 216 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    sounds good to me! I am sure enough about the date to actually start planning.
    Seems good to me!

We'll see where the world is in ten months.
    I don't know ow any of you and barely associate w you in game but I think it may be fun to meet up if this is an open invite.

Szanthax
    Caelan said:
    I don't know ow any of you and barely associate w you in game but I think it may be fun to meet up if this is an open invite.
    Please come. I'm barely tollerabler

Totally open invite. Pretty much everyone I met last time, except Aegoth, are people I barely knew IC.
Sign In to Comment.