Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Random Staffcast Script

RaemondRaemond Member Posts: 9 ✭✭ - Stalwart
Here you go!

//Cast Random staff blast------------------------------------------------
var cast = "";
var random = Math.floor(Math.random() * 4);
switch (random) {
    case 0:
        cast = "DISSOLUTION";
        break;
    case 1:
        cast = "LIGHTNING";
        break;
    case 2:
        cast = "SCINTILLA";
        break;
    case 3:
        cast = "HORRIPILATION";
}
send_command("staffcast " + cast + " at " + get_variable("tar"), true);
SeverinaIsrayhlLucianus

Comments

• SeverinaSeverina Member Posts: 96 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    It's a nice script. It's also the default behavior of KILL for magi, when you have the ability and a staff wielded (else it tries to firelash).
    Shirszae
  • IsrayhlIsrayhl Member Posts: 173 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    For those looking for one for Mudlet!

function staff_cast()

stfc = {"staffcast dissolution at " ..target, "staffcast lightning at " ..target, "staffcast scintilla at " ..target, "staffcast horripilation at " ..target} caststaff = math.random(#stfc)
    send(stfc[caststaff])
    end

Lucianus
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 3,149 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Great to see someone posting a relatively simple Nexus script to tempt those who currently don't use Nexus that it's capable of scripting

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    AhmetAesgar
  • RaemondRaemond Member Posts: 9 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    edited July 2016
    I also have a stormhammer script and a limb counter (for magi) if anyone is interested.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 3,149 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Raemond said:
    I also have a stormhammer script and a limb counter (for magi) if anyone is interested.

I'd be interested in the limb counter, really just to see how it's put together. You can PM me if you prefer :)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
Sign In to Comment.