Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

R.I.P.

167891012»

Comments

• HolsteinHolstein Member Posts: 115 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Man, RIP Buds Buds :(
    (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."
  • KyrraKyrra AustraliaMember Posts: 4,922 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Ivan Milat.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 2,146 @ - Epic Achaean
    Burn in every pit of hell Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. You ran and you died tired. Punk bitch.

ArchaeonRyleigha
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellatereMember, Seafaring Liason Posts: 3,137 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    RIP Godfrey Gao. I can't express my shock at just seeing one of his Facebook fanpage updates so alive and kicking just before the news feeds starting coming in about his death :( what a fucking terrible and preventable tragedy.

Kyrra
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 2,118 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Oh no. First Grumpy Cat now Lil Bub :(

• PyoriPyori Member Posts: 2,118 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited January 26
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 5,173 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    This one punched me in the face 😭

You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • BoosteyaBoosteya Member Posts: 403 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    R.I.P. my kitty. There's a pic of me holding him in another thread on these forums. He's been gone half a year now. I spent all my money and my sister's money getting his bowels unblocked again and again after learning he had pancreatitis, which the vets said wasn't curable. The final time... put him to sleep OR one more bowel fix, followed by agony for him next time, when I couldn't afford to do either.

I am not getting another cat. I miss getting purred to sleep, but I don't miss pained cries from his litterbox that meant another vet trip. No kitty equals no kitty suffering.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 2,647 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    A true legend of comedy, Terry Jones, of Monty Python. 

Image result for terry jones

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
    Kyrra
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellatereMember, Seafaring Liason Posts: 3,137 @@ - Legendary Achaean

Rip Larry Tesler, our lives would've been much more tedious if not for you :(

Sign In to Comment.