Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Colored Fireworks

TreyTrey Member Posts: 4,707 @@ - Legendary Achaean
With the addition of the slingshot, fireworks are kind of cool again. What I propose is just a new functionality to the appropriate Pranks skill to be able to specify a monochrome firework, using iron and the appropriate color ink to make the otherwise stock firework design entirely one color. Seems easy, and you could color-coordinate celebratory fireworks.

Thoughts?

DespranDochithaKyrraHalosTahquilPraxidesVithincusSobriquetTaelRohaiAereidhna

Comments

• TahquilTahquil Member Posts: 4,126 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Fuck yes.
    TreyTaelJonathin
  • VithincusVithincus Member Posts: 149 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Trey said:
    With the addition of the slingshot, fireworks are kind of cool again. What I propose is just a new functionality to the appropriate Pranks skill to be able to specify a monochrome firework, using iron and the appropriate color ink to make the otherwise stock firework design entirely one color. Seems easy, and you could color-coordinate celebratory fireworks.

Thoughts?
    My name is Vithincus Shu'in-Crescent and  y̶o̶u̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ I approve this idea!
  • TreyTrey Member Posts: 4,707 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Also, regarding the shiny firecracker from the Shop of Wonders, I wonder if it's possible to expand the designs a little, maybe somewhere between their current design and the smiley faces from when you're high? That way we can set up displays with a bunch of little ones and a few big ones.

Dochitha
  • CalaurnCalaurn Member Posts: 59 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Would be nice to watch firecracker exploding into a constellation (in color or not). Yes, I know we can look stars at night. But still.
Sign In to Comment.