Colored Fireworks

With the addition of the slingshot, fireworks are kind of cool again. What I propose is just a new functionality to the appropriate Pranks skill to be able to specify a monochrome firework, using iron and the appropriate color ink to make the otherwise stock firework design entirely one color. Seems easy, and you could color-coordinate celebratory fireworks.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Fuck yes.
  • Trey said:
    With the addition of the slingshot, fireworks are kind of cool again. What I propose is just a new functionality to the appropriate Pranks skill to be able to specify a monochrome firework, using iron and the appropriate color ink to make the otherwise stock firework design entirely one color. Seems easy, and you could color-coordinate celebratory fireworks.

Thoughts?
    My name is Vithincus Shu'in-Crescent and  y̶o̶u̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ I approve this idea!
  • Also, regarding the shiny firecracker from the Shop of Wonders, I wonder if it's possible to expand the designs a little, maybe somewhere between their current design and the smiley faces from when you're high? That way we can set up displays with a bunch of little ones and a few big ones.

• Would be nice to watch firecracker exploding into a constellation (in color or not). Yes, I know we can look stars at night. But still.