September 2015 Promotions (and Birthday Celebrations!)

2»

Comments

• @Kasya Do you really want me able to put off that many fireworks every 3 minutes?
  • Yes.     

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Yes, actually.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    I am heartbroken that the perfume bottle cannot be customised. Less crowns for me to buy, I guess.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Kayeil said:
    I am heartbroken that the perfume bottle cannot be customised. Less crowns for me to buy, I guess.
    Pop me a message about this in game to remind me to discuss a project with you.

• Please announce what you are going to discontinue on Sept 10 and expect a surge in sales. 
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Nothing changed but lemon cake never restocked... I vant lemon cake! :D

• I'm excited for this Lord Adryn thing. Saying that, I'm going to feel pretty sad and left out if rogues are ignored from all this 'city liasion' stuff.
  • Can we get a rough time for each event? I want to make sure I am around for certain ones.
  • Tahquil said:
    I'm excited for this Lord Adryn thing. Saying that, I'm going to feel pretty sad and left out if rogues are ignored from all this 'city liasion' stuff.
    I think that is kind of the point..

Anyway! I'm curious about the urns and this idea of gathering essence for him. Seems like it could end badly.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Greys said:
    Can we get a rough time for each event? I want to make sure I am around for certain ones.
    We pick the times!

i'm a rebel

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Tesha said:
    Greys said:
    Can we get a rough time for each event? I want to make sure I am around for certain ones.
    We random trollalt picks the times!
    fixt
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• ANNOUNCE NEWS #4422                                     (09/09/2015 at 01:34)  
    From   : Tecton the Terraformer
    To     : Everyone
    Subject: Birthday Celebrations
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Achaea's 18th birthday is just about upon us! Just think, if Achaea was a person,
     it'd now be able to drink and vote!

This just in: Achaea now endorsing underage drinking in the U.S.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • ... So wait...
    In most American States you can legally walk into a shop and buy a handgun before you can walk into a bar and have a drink?
  • Tahquil said:
    ... So wait...
    In most American States you can legally walk into a shop and buy a handgun before you can walk into a bar and have a drink?
    A bar, yes. Drinking in your own home has varying rules, depending on the state.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
    Since my state borders Canada and Canada has a lower drinking age a lot of people under age 21 just go to Canada. My cousin used to do that before he turned 21. Then there are areas with "dry counties" where they don't even sell alcohol. I've lived in some of those in Texas when I was younger.

• I lived in Jasper county in Texas for a year in my 20's. It was a dry county and had a huge drug problem. Everyone knew who the main drug supplier was but he was very generous with donations to DARE and other charities so he got left alone.

Also yes it is Jasper Texas where the poor black guy got dragged down the highway by a pickup truck.

Man let me tell you how much Texas sucks.
  • Tahquil said:
    ... So wait...
    Shop, no. Private sale yes.

• @Kayeil Where haven't you lived?
    Greys said:
    @Kayeil Where haven't you lived?
    Ha! Every country in the world outside of the United States, and all states that aren't Washington or Texas. Have traveled to most states, though!

• Tahquil said:
    ... So wait...
    @Tahquil : In America, you can serve in the military and die for your country at 18 -- but not be able to buy a bottle of whiskey.
  • I went through the police academy with a kid too young to buy rounds for his issued pistol. (he was already a hired and sworn city officer, with a few months otj before the academy) and I served as an infantryman in Afghanistan at the age of 20, with many 18 and 19 yet olds. We were too young to even go have drinks with our families before leaving. 

• BluefBluef Delos
    edited September 2015
    I know in Wisconsin people under the age of 18 can enter bars and even consume alcohol, if they're with their parent or legal guardian. Apparently it's also a thing there to have your wedding reception at various local bars rather than at a banquet hall (Think pub crawl but you need a party bus to take you to every place because they're all spread out on the chain of lakes) #TheMoreYouKnow
  • Bluef said:
    I know in Wisconsin people under the age of 18 can enter bars and even consume alcohol, if they're with their parent or legal guardian. Apparently it's also a thing there to have your wedding reception at various local bars rather than at a banquet hall (Think pub crawl but you need a party bus to take you to every place because they're all spread out on the chain of lakes) #TheMoreYouKnow
    Apparently also true of Ohio, Texas (though there the minor can't actually do the purchasing), and maybe Montana (but the law's not clear and might be contradicted by others). 
  • LothienLothien Montréal, Québec
    How old do you have to be for multiclass in those states? ;)
  • Lothien said:
    How old do you have to will I be before multiclass? ;)

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • edited September 2015
    Eld said:
    Bluef said:
    Apparently also true of Ohio, Texas (though there the minor can't actually do the purchasing), and maybe Montana (but the law's not clear and might be contradicted by others). 
    To be fair, Texas is odd. You could drink and drive there until relatively recently (I think the last 4-5 years?) - no open container law. As long as you were under the limit, you're good.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.