Player Pics

Comments

• Antidas looks exactly as I imagined him.
  • Solnir said:
    Antidas looks exactly as I imagined him.
    Except he's smiling.
  • edited August 2017
    Antonius said:
    Solnir said:
    Antidas looks exactly as I imagined him.
    Except he's smiling.
    He smiled a lot! Which is much different than how I'm used to seeing him act in game. :D

• Honestly, that was one of the first thoughts that came to mind. I've never LOOKed at Antidas (who even does that?), but that looks exactly like how I would see Antidas, with less hair.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

•  B)      

• Hot ...  <3
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    @Aodfionn looking so fly.  I vote you start dressing this way constantly.  
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Aodfionn, you need to wax your chest. 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Never gonna be able to think of you without hearing the Bee Gees in my head again. Or possibly Queen. I'm not sure which. 
  • Dancing Queen, maybe....

• And here I was impressed you saw Sacha Baron Cohen.  1/10

• Gooooorgeous!
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Um, hi yourself!
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of books
    Aodfionn said:
    Um, hi yourself!
    You may leave your re-application to the Harbingers on the Ivory Cleric's desk between the hours of 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM. I look forward to hearing from you.
  • edited August 2017

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Welcome sylphie. Good to see new Mhaldorian magi converts in achaea. Let me know if you need help learning how to kill literally everything
  • Aegoth said:
    Welcome sylphie. Good to see new Mhaldorian magi converts in achaea. Let me know if you need help learning how to kill literally everything
    This one participates in defense too... would be good to up our cata squad
  • Pfft you keep your hands off her. She is a great journalist
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Sylphie's awesome, and I thought that before she posted a pic. Back up Mdor. :D
  • Mhaldor vs Targossas: War II - The War Over Sylphie

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    edited August 2017
    Bann said:
    Mhaldor vs Targossas: War II - The War Over Sylphie
    Actually it should be Targossas vs Mhaldor.  Targossas is the reigning champ and the A side of the fight.
  • I dunno guys. A bit of make-up and I could prolly look like that :/

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Not even Achaea is safe from the Yellow Fever Epidemic. Who'da thunk it
  • Like Jungle Fever, except with jaundice sufferers...