Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

A wiry polecat kit, your loyal companion, has been slain by Atalkez Al'Jafri, Blade of the North.

NoakNoak Member Posts: 144 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
edited August 2015 in North of Thera
True evil. @Atalkez ;
AtalkezAereidhnaAdaeleKerria

Comments

• AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 4,962 @@ - Legendary Achaean

You can take the man out of Mhaldor, but you can't take Mhaldor out of the man.

Rekt.

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    DochithaAdaeleSiodhachan
  • AesiAesi Member Posts: 1,222 @ - Epic Achaean
    ROFL bahahaha
  • LalaLala Member Posts: 277 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    *gasp* But..but..not the kitties. 
    Adaele
  • SynbiosSynbios Member Posts: 4,584 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Atalkez said:

You can take the man out of Mhaldor, but you can't take Mhaldor out of the man.

Rekt.

AtalkezHalosGamden
    Where is my disagree button?

Synbios
  • GamdenGamden Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    For Shame!...

*and i don't like kittens...or spiders
    lol at the viking and Skye pic

• SaevaSaeva Member Posts: 1,939 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Halos said:

SHAME

You slapped my fox :(

MelodieGamdenHalosAdaele
  • AesiAesi Member Posts: 1,222 @ - Epic Achaean

how.. could you.
    SynbiosAdaele
  • ZukoZuko Member Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Booooo

RohaiKasyaAdaeleKerria
  • AdetAdet Member Posts: 273 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Saeva said:
    Halos said:

SHAME

You slapped my fox :(
    Is that what the kids are calling it nowadays?
    PraxidesSynbiosShirszae
    Could you slap this?

SynbiosAdaeleSiodhachan
    Looks like a good coat @Saeva

• MishgulMishgul ROTHERHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMember Posts: 5,336 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Yes.

All day long.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
    Siodhachan
    You are an ugly.

Mishgul
  • MishgulMishgul ROTHERHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMember Posts: 5,336 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Yes.

All day long.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
    Kerria
  • JukilianJukilian Member Posts: 1,579 @ - Epic Achaean
    This is nothing compared to what I did to @Lala today.

:naughty: 
    AhmetPraxides
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna beMember Posts: 3,370 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Jukilian said:
    This is nothing compared to what I did to @Lala today.

:naughty: 
    Now I'd like to see that log. :innocent: 

Huh. Neat.
    Praxides
    Lots of babies died.

Jukilian
  • NoakNoak Member Posts: 144 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Lean and limber, this young polecat is well-formed for trouble. Short, russet fur covers his compact frame, the only exceptions being the tips of 
    his rounded ears and his blunt snout which feature hair of a creamy, ivory hue. His round, black eyes gaze brightly out at the world and his jet-
    black whiskers quiver in excitement at his surroundings.
    A wiry polecat kit looks relatively helpless.
    Rohai
    @Jukilian is very naughty. Lots and lots of babies died while I was praying. I sniffled.  a lot. :( :( :(
    I let one survive to tell the story of my wrath. Stories of flashes of lightning, stormclouds, and acid burning holes into their skulls.
    PraxidesLala
    He told me all about it while huddling in my arms. Every time it storms now he puffs out and hides. Evil evil!
    Jukilian
  • NoakNoak Member Posts: 144 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Lala said:
    He told me all about it while huddling in my arms. Every time it storms now he puffs out and hides. Evil evil!
    See what happens when you make friends with a polecat murderer? Bad things follow you!
    JukilianSynbiosAdaeleAereidhna
  • DortheronDortheron Member Posts: 343 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Atalkez said:
    Looks like a good coat @Saeva
    Lol, just reminds me of this:

You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
    AtalkezSiodhachan
    I have FOILED you baby killers. I'm looking at you @Jukilian and @halos. No more lalapinata!

A noisy stable (indoors).
    A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. A runic totem is 
    planted solidly in the ground. The eyes of an elegant Mysian parrot sparkle as he observes 
    the world around him. A Siroccian fighting kitten rests on his haunches here. Like a 
    fluffy ball, a dingo pup lies on his back. A diminutive star-nosed mole pup wriggles his 
    sensitive tentacles inquisitively at the ground. There are 2 Baarian tigers here. Antlers 
    of jet black crown the head of a proud ivory peryton. Moving to an unheard tune, a dainty 
    ice sprite dances slowly with herself. Churning upon itself, a fire sprite's flaming form 
    dances wildly. A brilliant rainbow skink basks upon the ground. Azure wings beating 
    steadily to keep him aloft, a diminutive winged lizard hovers nearby. Ebony wings beating 
    steadily to keep him aloft, a diminutive winged lizard hovers nearby. Argent wings beating 
    steadily to keep him aloft, a diminutive winged lizard hovers nearby. Crimson wings 
    beating steadily to keep him aloft, a diminutive winged lizard hovers nearby. Aureate 
    wings beating steadily to keep him aloft, a diminutive winged lizard hovers nearby. 
    Emerald wings beating steadily to keep him aloft, a diminutive winged lizard hovers nearby.
    A tough-looking hellcat crouches here. Dark eyes gleaming with mischief, a wiry polecat 
    kit scurries about the area. A white coyote pup plays restlessly with his shadow. Romping 
    about vigorously, a tundra wolf pup is a bundle of energy. A plump white duck waddles 
    around. Wings wrapped about herself, a ghost bat hangs from a nearby perch. A roly-poly 
    tiger cub romps around. A tiny gazelle prances playfully around, long legs tangling 
    together. A pygmy hippo rests upon the ground here, tiny legs outstretched. A bright green,
    elongated leaf rests here, unsurprisingly motionless. A yellow-bellied marmot whistles to 
    himself as he scurries rapidly about. A graceful ocelot prowls back and forth here, 
    exuding feline menace. Scampering in circles, a squirrel monkey is here. A small black 
    squirrel watches the surroundings with interest. A gangly ibis lingers here, poking his 
    long, curved beak about in an exploratory manner. Puffing out his chest in an attempt to 
    look tough, a young black boar eyes passers-by suspiciously. A miniature snowy owl perches 
    here, watching her surroundings with great interest. Its feline eyes bright with interest, 
    a dirangi cub lazes on the ground. A frisky goat kid bounds about. A crested penguin 
    stands proudly at attention. A tiny black kitten gambols along the ground. Eyes alert for 
    danger, a black-tailed mongoose waits here. Peeping quietly nearby is a downy ozhera chick.
    Idly waving his stubby trunk about, a miniature mammoth calf fidgets here.  Atalkez is 
    here.
    You see a single exit leading southwest.
    AtalkezYaeAereidhnaShirszae
    edited September 2015
    I don't know how I should feel about this.

Sad that I won't be able to slaughter dozens of baby animals

Or happy that I don't have to bear witness to that piñata exploding :tongue: 
Sign In to Comment.