A wiry polecat kit, your loyal companion, has been slain by Atalkez Al'Jafri, Blade of the North.

edited August 2015 in North of Thera
True evil. @Atalkez

Comments

• You can take the man out of Mhaldor, but you can't take Mhaldor out of the man.

Rekt.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • ROFL bahahaha
  • *gasp* But..but..not the kitties. 
  • Atalkez said:

You can take the man out of Mhaldor, but you can't take Mhaldor out of the man.

Rekt.

• Where is my disagree button?

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • For Shame!...

*and i don't like kittens...or spiders
    lol at the viking and Skye pic

• Halos said:

SHAME

You slapped my fox :(

• how.. could you.
  • Booooo

• Saeva said:
    Halos said:

SHAME

You slapped my fox :(
    Is that what the kids are calling it nowadays?
  • Could you slap this?

• Looks like a good coat @Saeva

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Yes.

All day long.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • You are an ugly.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Yes.

All day long.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • This is nothing compared to what I did to @Lala today.

:naughty: 
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Jukilian said:
    This is nothing compared to what I did to @Lala today.

:naughty: 
    Now I'd like to see that log. :innocent: 

Huh. Neat.
  • Lots of babies died.

• Lean and limber, this young polecat is well-formed for trouble. Short, russet fur covers his compact frame, the only exceptions being the tips of 
    his rounded ears and his blunt snout which feature hair of a creamy, ivory hue. His round, black eyes gaze brightly out at the world and his jet-
    black whiskers quiver in excitement at his surroundings.
    A wiry polecat kit looks relatively helpless.
  • @Jukilian is very naughty. Lots and lots of babies died while I was praying. I sniffled.  a lot. :(:(:(
  • I let one survive to tell the story of my wrath. Stories of flashes of lightning, stormclouds, and acid burning holes into their skulls.
  • He told me all about it while huddling in my arms. Every time it storms now he puffs out and hides. Evil evil!
  • Lala said:
    He told me all about it while huddling in my arms. Every time it storms now he puffs out and hides. Evil evil!
    See what happens when you make friends with a polecat murderer? Bad things follow you!
  • Atalkez said:
    Looks like a good coat @Saeva
    Lol, just reminds me of this:

You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
  • I have FOILED you baby killers. I'm looking at you @Jukilian and @halos. No more lalapinata!

A noisy stable (indoors).
    A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. A runic totem is 
    planted solidly in the ground. The eyes of an elegant Mysian parrot sparkle as he observes 
    the world around him. A Siroccian fighting kitten rests on his haunches here. Like a 
    fluffy ball, a dingo pup lies on his back. A diminutive star-nosed mole pup wriggles his 
    sensitive tentacles inquisitively at the ground. There are 2 Baarian tigers here. Antlers 
    of jet black crown the head of a proud ivory peryton. Moving to an unheard tune, a dainty 
    ice sprite dances slowly with herself. Churning upon itself, a fire sprite's flaming form 
    dances wildly. A brilliant rainbow skink basks upon the ground. Azure wings beating 
    steadily to keep him aloft, a diminutive winged lizard hovers nearby. Ebony wings beating 
    steadily to keep him aloft, a diminutive winged lizard hovers nearby. Argent wings beating 
    steadily to keep him aloft, a diminutive winged lizard hovers nearby. Crimson wings 
    beating steadily to keep him aloft, a diminutive winged lizard hovers nearby. Aureate 
    wings beating steadily to keep him aloft, a diminutive winged lizard hovers nearby. 
    Emerald wings beating steadily to keep him aloft, a diminutive winged lizard hovers nearby.
    A tough-looking hellcat crouches here. Dark eyes gleaming with mischief, a wiry polecat 
    kit scurries about the area. A white coyote pup plays restlessly with his shadow. Romping 
    about vigorously, a tundra wolf pup is a bundle of energy. A plump white duck waddles 
    around. Wings wrapped about herself, a ghost bat hangs from a nearby perch. A roly-poly 
    tiger cub romps around. A tiny gazelle prances playfully around, long legs tangling 
    together. A pygmy hippo rests upon the ground here, tiny legs outstretched. A bright green,
    elongated leaf rests here, unsurprisingly motionless. A yellow-bellied marmot whistles to 
    himself as he scurries rapidly about. A graceful ocelot prowls back and forth here, 
    exuding feline menace. Scampering in circles, a squirrel monkey is here. A small black 
    squirrel watches the surroundings with interest. A gangly ibis lingers here, poking his 
    long, curved beak about in an exploratory manner. Puffing out his chest in an attempt to 
    look tough, a young black boar eyes passers-by suspiciously. A miniature snowy owl perches 
    here, watching her surroundings with great interest. Its feline eyes bright with interest, 
    a dirangi cub lazes on the ground. A frisky goat kid bounds about. A crested penguin 
    stands proudly at attention. A tiny black kitten gambols along the ground. Eyes alert for 
    danger, a black-tailed mongoose waits here. Peeping quietly nearby is a downy ozhera chick.
    Idly waving his stubby trunk about, a miniature mammoth calf fidgets here.  Atalkez is 
    here.
    You see a single exit leading southwest.
  • edited September 2015
    I don't know how I should feel about this.

Sad that I won't be able to slaughter dozens of baby animals

Or happy that I don't have to bear witness to that piñata exploding :tongue: