Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Full Scale Sea Map for sailing

2»

Comments

• TitonusTitonus Youngstown, OhioMember Posts: 238 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Sarapis said:
    @Zulah We'd be happy to host that kind of thing on our site if you wanted. Sounds potentially very useful/interesting.
    suddenly turns into
    Sarapis said:
    That upcoming event where the chops get totally changed is going to be kewl.
    with the quickness. lol

• EldEld Member Posts: 3,946 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Sarapis said:
    That upcoming event where the chops get totally changed is going to be kewl.
    Totally should have done this right before Adryn's shiprace.
    Ashelynne
  • ZulahZulah Member Posts: 761 @ - Epic Achaean
    Czanthria said:
    It's complete.  Please feel free to send me corrections via message in the game.  I rarely read the forums, so probably won't check back here for suggestions/corrections.

@Zulah, ready for you to do your stuff.

I'll make some time! Great work!
  • CzanthriaCzanthria Member Posts: 55 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Zulah here is an update.  I got a Transoceanic orb and finished the island west of Ragebeach on Meropis that I could not get to.
    YaeOgnogZulahJanna
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,789 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    As a returning seadog, thank you for doing this. It's a big help.

• DaironDairon Member Posts: 304 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Thanks for the map, it's a lifesaver
  • RaneRane Member Posts: 19
    Thank you all, for the maps. I found that if I were to join as crew, and the Captain said 'We're going to XXX' that I would want to quickly pull up the map and find it. However, being relatively new, it sometimes took me a while to locate some of the less common islands or ports as I'd have to zoom in on this massive file.  Likewise, planning a trade route for the first time, etc.  So I took the map and added bigger words so that in the full zoomed out version you could see:
    WINDS, PORTS, and ISLANDS  roughly, and then zoom in on THOSE locations for more data.

My map helps me to navigate quickly and plan quickly, and it's only a slight addition to the maps you've provided.  Thanks again!
  • AesiAesi Member Posts: 1,212 @ - Epic Achaean
    Rane said:
    Thank you all, for the maps. I found that if I were to join as crew, and the Captain said 'We're going to XXX' that I would want to quickly pull up the map and find it. However, being relatively new, it sometimes took me a while to locate some of the less common islands or ports as I'd have to zoom in on this massive file.  Likewise, planning a trade route for the first time, etc.  So I took the map and added bigger words so that in the full zoomed out version you could see:
    WINDS, PORTS, and ISLANDS  roughly, and then zoom in on THOSE locations for more data.

My map helps me to navigate quickly and plan quickly, and it's only a slight addition to the maps you've provided.  Thanks again!
    completely offtopic note, was walking around the apartment with my phone in my hand unlocked. something stupid happened and I said 'when it rains it pours' -- I look at my phone and it's open to your profile, Rane.

Odd moment.
    Shimi
  • MorthifMorthif Member Posts: 1,547 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Not to Mhaldor this thread but has anyone ever updated this with seamonster spawn locations?
  • DurianDurian Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I see what you did there.

Also I remember a seamonster walkthrough map somewhere. I have no idea where to begin to look for it though.
  • BannBann Member Posts: 389 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Morthif said:
    Not to Mhaldor this thread but has anyone ever updated this with seamonster spawn locations?
    Poke me about this tomorrow, I'll see if I can make something like this and load it up.

KyrraShaydeShimiKiah
  • KiahKiah Member Posts: 70 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Bann any news on that monster map? ._,
  • BannBann Member Posts: 389 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Oh I forgot. I'll try to remember later. Sick rn.

• KiahKiah Member Posts: 70 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I'll be sure to remind you XD
  • CailinCailin Member Posts: 195 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Bann said:
    Morthif said:
    Poke me about this tomorrow, I'll see if I can make something like this and load it up.
    Sorry to necro but I feel it's worth it as this is something super helpful to me.

I have it, someone gave it to me... But I don't know how to go about sharing it. Tried to attach the file, and it wouldn't, tried imgur and it seems to be low resolution. 
  • MorthifMorthif Member Posts: 1,547 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    dropbox share maybe?
  • RispokRispok Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Even low res would be kinda neat to see. IRE seems to have removed the original full size file from the inter web, so low res is par for the course.
2»
Sign In to Comment.