Full Scale Sea Map for sailing

2»

Comments

• Sarapis said:
    That upcoming event where the chops get totally changed is going to be kewl.
    Totally should have done this right before Adryn's shiprace.
  • Czanthria said:
    It's complete.  Please feel free to send me corrections via message in the game.  I rarely read the forums, so probably won't check back here for suggestions/corrections.

@Zulah, ready for you to do your stuff.

I'll make some time! Great work!
  • @Zulah here is an update.  I got a Transoceanic orb and finished the island west of Ragebeach on Meropis that I could not get to.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    As a returning seadog, thank you for doing this. It's a big help.

• Thanks for the map, it's a lifesaver
  • Thank you all, for the maps. I found that if I were to join as crew, and the Captain said 'We're going to XXX' that I would want to quickly pull up the map and find it. However, being relatively new, it sometimes took me a while to locate some of the less common islands or ports as I'd have to zoom in on this massive file.  Likewise, planning a trade route for the first time, etc.  So I took the map and added bigger words so that in the full zoomed out version you could see:
    WINDS, PORTS, and ISLANDS  roughly, and then zoom in on THOSE locations for more data.

My map helps me to navigate quickly and plan quickly, and it's only a slight addition to the maps you've provided.  Thanks again!
  • Rane said:
    Thank you all, for the maps. I found that if I were to join as crew, and the Captain said 'We're going to XXX' that I would want to quickly pull up the map and find it. However, being relatively new, it sometimes took me a while to locate some of the less common islands or ports as I'd have to zoom in on this massive file.  Likewise, planning a trade route for the first time, etc.  So I took the map and added bigger words so that in the full zoomed out version you could see:
    WINDS, PORTS, and ISLANDS  roughly, and then zoom in on THOSE locations for more data.

My map helps me to navigate quickly and plan quickly, and it's only a slight addition to the maps you've provided.  Thanks again!
    completely offtopic note, was walking around the apartment with my phone in my hand unlocked. something stupid happened and I said 'when it rains it pours' -- I look at my phone and it's open to your profile, Rane.

Odd moment.
  • Not to Mhaldor this thread but has anyone ever updated this with seamonster spawn locations?
  • I see what you did there.

Also I remember a seamonster walkthrough map somewhere. I have no idea where to begin to look for it though.
  • Morthif said:
    Not to Mhaldor this thread but has anyone ever updated this with seamonster spawn locations?
    Poke me about this tomorrow, I'll see if I can make something like this and load it up.

• @Bann any news on that monster map? ._,
  • Oh I forgot. I'll try to remember later. Sick rn.

• I'll be sure to remind you XD
  • Bann said:
    Morthif said:
    Not to Mhaldor this thread but has anyone ever updated this with seamonster spawn locations?
    Poke me about this tomorrow, I'll see if I can make something like this and load it up.
    Sorry to necro but I feel it's worth it as this is something super helpful to me.

I have it, someone gave it to me... But I don't know how to go about sharing it. Tried to attach the file, and it wouldn't, tried imgur and it seems to be low resolution. 
  • dropbox share maybe?
  • Even low res would be kinda neat to see. IRE seems to have removed the original full size file from the inter web, so low res is par for the course.
  • Morthif said:

• I lost mine when I switched computers... I'm sorry that I forgot to try to share it :/
  • Morthif said:
    Morthif said:

Morthif said:
    Morthif said:
    Morthif said:

I've been meaning too, just don't have the time.

Does anyone have the most recent version of this they can share? Lost my copy somewhere.

• If only there was a scrollable/scalable online map.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."