RP Fight

2»

Comments

• @Daeir would you send me that log at least? I would like to revisit it and I never logged it.

• AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    Mathonwy said:
    Trey said:
    It's a cravat you uncultured swine.
    bitch it was a lace scarf and only real men wear them
    Technically, it was a jabot. Your fop-cred is slipping.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • edited June 2015
    Amunet said:
    Mathonwy said:
    Trey said:
    It's a cravat you uncultured swine.
    bitch it was a lace scarf and only real men wear them
    Technically, it was a jabot. Your fop-cred is slipping.
    Forgive me. I was going by @Tahquil 's comic

• edited June 2015
    You tell Tahquil Maris, "Thank you, love! It's just what I needed!"
    You are now wearing an elegant black lace cravat scarf.
    I'd say since it was referred to IG as a cravat scarf it would be fine.
    http://pastebin.com/wSiq806u

Also people should really be careful of what they stick up on pastebin.

• I got this far and couldn't go on:

Daeir folds his hands in front of him, the bulge of knives in his coat very apparent.

Is that a knife in your coat or are you just happy to see me?
  • edited June 2015
    Good fight, but I don't like the style. Let me dictate how and if my character responds please. :(

*seriously these emoji are fucking awful.
  • Ah, I see it. Now I finally understand why I've been asked if Daeir is an alt of mine. 
  • RaemRaem Los Angeles
    http://pastebin.com/w6uG3m6R

Still getting into this sort of thing but omg it's so much fun.
  • edited June 2015
    I screwed up an emote near the end there. I accidentally deleted out the part about getting out of the binding tendrils.

Also,
    From the day Tris met @Raem:

Raem winces in pain from the unexpected lash, cursing softly to himself. After pondering for a moment, he chuckles as dark clouds begin to form overhead, crackling with energy.

Tristitia hesitates, eyes lifting to the skies. "Oh hell. Oh hell. You're not a druid, are you?" She panics and starts to run forward, trying to get to Raem in time and push him over.
  • Tristitia said:
    I screwed up an emote near the end there. I accidentally deleted out the part about getting out of the binding tendrils.

Also,

Raem winces in pain from the unexpected lash, cursing softly to himself. After pondering for a moment, he chuckles as dark clouds begin to form overhead, crackling with energy.

Tristitia hesitates, eyes lifting to the skies. "Oh hell. Oh hell. You're not a druid, are you?" She panics and starts to run forward, trying to get to Raem in time and push him over.

• Vakvyr said:
    Tristitia said:

Also,