Coinflip Crowd Sourcing.

124»

Comments

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Everytime someone sees @Venser , they should give him the bird.  Master of flippers, love it. 
  • You lucky bastard @Venser ! You'll have to ascend to be Hermes reborn now! :D

• Dortheron said:
    If it makes you feel better, you could always have another Vertani war. A bunch of people (like myself) wouldn't mind a chance at learning Vertani (because I didn't even know about Achaea back then) and could prompt some interesting city fights and/or alliances.
    And, you know. More Vertani means you're more likely to get talisman pieces. Let the butchery commence.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• imageA little disappointed I didn't even hear about this until it happened, but I imagine this was @Santar 's face when he found out.
  • Not to detract from Venser and his accomplishment, but I really feel like I saw a coin land on it's edge a long time ago, maybe my own flip. Is this something that would be able to happen multiple times, or was this a one time and done type of deal?

• Maybe pre-Clementius fix. As far as I'm aware, this was hard-coded to send out a world message for the first person to have it land on it's edge.
  • Draqoom said:
    Not to detract from Venser and his accomplishment, but I really feel like I saw a coin land on it's edge a long time ago, maybe my own flip. Is this something that would be able to happen multiple times, or was this a one time and done type of deal?
    I was thinking the same thing truthfully about this when I heard about it. I could have swore I seen it/had it happen to me long time ago as well. But oh well who knows..
  • It's never happened. There's literally a game flag reserved for it that didn't get set until last night. Everybody who does it going forward will trigger a different messages than the first person to do it did.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I had a dream last night (in text) that someone else got this, but the game bugged out. It showed the message of the new "first person", and also Venser's message as well, smashed together, and then the game started looping on itself over and over and suddenly we could all hear each other talk via says even thought we were in different rooms. And the whole game just went down after spamming us out for a bit.

I guess I just dreamt of the apocalypse. :neutral:  
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Santar said:
    Sarapis said:
    It's never happened. There's literally a game flag reserved for it that didn't get set until last night. Everybody who does it going forward will trigger a different messages than the first person to do it did.

What are you, some kind of wannabe?? FLIPCOIN is sooooo 680 AF.
    You flip a golden sovereign up in the air and watch, mesmerised, as it spins rapidly through its arc. It hits the ground and you see that it has miraculously landed on its edge.

• One word .. Clementius!

(even after so many years)
  • Avto said:
    One word .. Clementius!

(even after so many years)

If @Sarapis ever got Clem to come back for a short visit, the things that would happen:
    • @Sartan would shed a tear of joy, before the tear of pure acid fell on Mhaldor to spread Suffering
    • Shallam would rise from the sea and would battle it out with Targossas for Clem's amusement
    • Every mortal would get a deathsight of "Unraveled by the mere presence of the Weaver, <person> gasp their last breath in ecstasy"
    • Every slain Divine from before Bal'met would rise from their destruction to honor His visit.
    • Chaos and Creation decide to take a break from the eternal struggle and go get some beers and watch the big game.
    You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Boy that brings back memories...

• *sniffle* right in the feels
  • I like @Tecton a lot but Clementous was just super special
  • The guy only ever had one request, and that was to not call him by a shortened version of Clementius. Bothers the shit out of me that people didn't and still can't respect that. 

• Do people knowingly do that? It seems like an easy mistake to make unless you're well-versed in Clementius' personal preferences...
  • And don't abuse the novices. He was big on public displays of destruction to those who did anything against new players
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    (Class Magi): Jack says, "Hey Clem!"

A stream of crackling blue fire sizzles across the sky.
    Jack has been slain by the might of (Clementius, the Weaver).

(Class Magi): Clementius says, "Hi Jack."

Step 1: Visit http://members.westnet.com.au/aztecia/
    Step 2: CTRL+F "Clem"
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: PROFIT
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    edited April 2015
    He used to run a ton of riddles when he was free/bored. I got my dinkybarrel honours from him because of that.

• This should be used in recruiting materials for achaea haha