Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

[Character Bio]

Comments

• SkyeSkye The Duchess BellaterePosts: 2,723Member, Seafaring Liason @@ - Legendary Achaean
    People keep telling me that XD either that or they laugh 

Kinilan
  • TristynTristyn Posts: 125Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Jeslyn said:
    Wtf @Tristyn? I don't even get an honorable mention?! :( At least @Aodfionn shows me love. I see how it is. #breakup #uglytears 
    Now, now, let's not argue out here. What will the neighbors say? 
    Focus on results and you'll never see progress. Focus on progress and you'll see results.
    JeslynHimadaen
  • HimadaenHimadaen Posts: 35Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Probably this.

MultonTristyn
  • HalosHalos San FranciscoPosts: 1,438Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kerria said:
    There's actually an in game function for this that everyone can see.
     Also, you can only edit for 15 min after the initial post.
    Yes, but now it costs EQ, which is annoying. More bios!

CaoimhaenHimadaen
  • AchimrstAchimrst NaturePosts: 3,608Member @@ - Legendary Achaean

Appearance: (If you wanna look go ahead, I'm bad with descriptions don't judge!)

There are no bad descriptions, only empty ones.
    CaoimhaenHimadaenAereidhnaGinovianna
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaPosts: 6,276Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Playing out that conflict is the most interesting part!
    HimadaenCaoimhaenMulton
    Achimrst said:

Appearance: (If you wanna look go ahead, I'm bad with descriptions don't judge!)

Hell yeah thats the spirit!
    Caoimhaen
  • GinoviannaGinovianna Florida (SwFL)Posts: 22Member
    Himadaen said:
    Achimrst said:

Really not sure why it came up empty cause it shows for me. 

She is a beautiful siren. Copious amounts of dark, burgundy kinky curls cascade down her shoulders and back. The sheen rich tones of burgundy ringlets stand out beautifully against her dewy chocolate skin. Some strands of hair fall over her face, partially obscuring her left eye. Ginovianna's oval face is complimented by her well proportioned features, almond shaped eyes, wide nose, arched brows, and full lips. Her eyes are orbs of gleaming gold. Being heavy-set, her cheeks swell whenever her lips turn at the corners. Strange vines of gold adorn her forearms. The vines on her forearms seemingly change their pattern each time you look. In an effort to appear taller than she is at five feet and four inches, Ginovianna sustains an erect posture.

*Picture Leonardo DiCaprio dancing here*
  • AchimrstAchimrst NaturePosts: 3,608Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Himadaen said:
    Achimrst said:

She is a beautiful siren. Copious amounts of dark, burgundy kinky curls cascade down her shoulders and back. The sheen rich tones of burgundy ringlets stand out beautifully against her dewy chocolate skin. Some strands of hair fall over her face, partially obscuring her left eye. Ginovianna's oval face is complimented by her well proportioned features, almond shaped eyes, wide nose, arched brows, and full lips. Her eyes are orbs of gleaming gold. Being heavy-set, her cheeks swell whenever her lips turn at the corners. Strange vines of gold adorn her forearms. The vines on her forearms seemingly change their pattern each time you look. In an effort to appear taller than she is at five feet and four inches, Ginovianna sustains an erect posture.

It didn't come up blank! I tried to erase it with little success to only have the part I was commenting on in the....comment! What I meant was, having no description is worse than having a bad one!
    HimadaenGinovianna
    Himadaen said:
    Achimrst said:

Lol your signature tricked me into thinking leo was part of your description.
    Also, the 12 year old in me cant help to lol at erect posture. So many jokes come to mind.
    AchimrstGinovianna
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,788Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The quotes got me good, @Multon. Right in the feels.
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    CaoimhaenMultonSaeva
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen TargossasPosts: 800Member @ - Epic Achaean
    @Trilliana and some how I don't get mentioned in the friends. :p

• TrillianaTrilliana Posts: 1,986Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Caoimhaen feexed... this momma needs coffee -pronto-
    meh

CaoimhaenHimadaen
  • AereidhnaAereidhna DallasPosts: 647Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Full Name:  Aereidhna
    Race:  Human
    Class: Runewarden
    Residence: Cyrene, or aboard the Iron Rose
    House: Virtuosi

Appearance:  She is a human with tanned, lightly freckled skin. Small and lissome, her graceful posture gives an impression of regal bearing that belies her brief height. Her large, luminous eyes are the textured green of malachite, ripples of pale mint and dark moss.  Unkempt saffron curls, the reddish-orange of a Vashnarian sunset, fall in a wild tumble to her waist. A section near her temple has been gathered into a coarse braid and wound around the crown of her head, with vibrant mountain crocuses woven throughout. A few wayward strands frame her oval face, offsetting a petite, elfin nose and gently tapered chin.

Personality: Aereidhna has never met a stranger, and is outgoing, overly affectionate, and a bit too trusting (though she's starting to grow out of that). She is fiercely loyal to her friends. Always on the lookout for fun, she rarely does anything she doesn't want to do. She is goal-oriented and has a long list of things she wants to accomplish, but takes her sweet time with it - either due to an abundance of fun to be had, or because she can be a perfectionist and is afraid to start learning things she knows she'll have to suck at for awhile first. She tends to be very blunt and literal-minded, and envies people who aren't; she likes these traits in herself but also fears they'll hold her back from being a good artist or a good Seeker of the Dream. She has a huge competitive streak, but doesn't mind hanging back if it means watching her friends succeed. Though she is very feminine and can come off as a bit girly or naive at times, she also enjoys upsetting those stereotypes by drinking Dragons under the table and kicking serious denizen ass.

Notable Friends: her boyfriend, Sanek; her best friend, Kelvin; friendly with most of her House and citymates, especially Ilen, Phelia, Mazel, Kotaru, Aziik, and Razzlo; admires/looks up to Ilen, Phelia, Perl, Madelyne, Mazel, Bronislav, Bluef, and Darktalon
    Relatives: Unknown
    Parents: Unknown
    Rivals/Enemies: None
    Opposite Faction Attitude: Aereidhna finds the philosophies and motivations of other factions to be interesting, and will always entertain a good book or lecture/discussion on the subject. That said, she's very fond of Cyrene's isolationist/neutral-good stance and has some disdain for what she sees as the shortsightedness or zealotry (or shortsighted zealotry) of most other factions. Her only strong opposition to other factions lies in that they are hostile to Cyrene and Lady Valnurana; she doesn't hold a fervent ideological opposition to other factions.
    Loves: spending time with friends, helping people, drinking (whiskey, though she's starting to warm up to Cyrene's rum), sailing, fishing, hunting, dancing, design, forging, the color green
    Hates: gossip/backbiting, condescension (and especially hates her own hypocrisy in that she sometimes falls into doing both those things), doing homework, formality
    Motivation: Having fun, learning, getting better at art, becoming a Seeker of the Dream one day, making people smile
    Quotes: "Doing strange things in the name of art." "Time for shots!"  
    MultonRazzlo
  • MultonMulton Posts: 118Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Not to be critical @Aereidhna, but I was wondering if you meant to put, "her brief height"? Brief does mean short, but usually I think it's used when describing the length of a piece of writing, or the duration of something in time. I might be wrong though, and just wanted to say, since otherwise it's a really great character bio.
    Aereidhna
  • AereidhnaAereidhna DallasPosts: 647Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Multon said:
    Not to be critical @Aereidhna, but I was wondering if you meant to put, "her brief height"? Brief does mean short, but usually I think it's used when describing the length of a piece of writing, or the duration of something in time. I might be wrong though, and just wanted to say, since otherwise it's a really great character bio.
    The usage is intentional, though I know it's not necessarily standard :) Thank you! I really like yours as well.
    Multon
  • TillieTillie VAPosts: 154Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited April 2015
    Full Name:  Tillie (formerly went as "Tillie Shieldsplitter" for a short amount of time, but she was previously a human, so actually part of the clan she took the name from).

Occupation:  Explorer, freelance musician and dancer. Seeking "new employment."
    Race:  Dwarf
    Class:  Blademaster
    Residence: Taverns, gardens. The Temple of the Great Bard and the Temple of the Smith.
    House:  N/A

Appearance:  She is a stout dwarf, her diminutive frame corded with lithe muscle bespeaking dedication to a strict training regime. An air of shabbiness surrounds her, solidified by the thin veil of dust and dirt scuffing up her already tanned and generously freckled skin. While her copper-red hair is shorn close around the sides and back, the crown of her head remains covered in an unruly mass of bright, flame-like curls. Her face is cherubic and heart-shaped, offset in its gentleness by an impish nose and deep, blood-red lips. Even when at rest, the right side of her mouth remains upturned, mirroring the natural glimmer of mischief granted by her catlike, yellow eyes. Inked along the inner side of her right bicep is a long, faintly curved sword with a blade of red and silver.

Personality: For the most part, Tillie is very easygoing. She enjoys finding exhilaration in life, no matter what form it may take, but still enjoys being a lazy sod from time-to-time. Her sense of humor is a bit on the dry side, and usually at someone elses' expense..though her teasing is oftentimes used as means of affection. 

Now that she is no longer Cyrenian, she jumps more frequently at the chance to get to know complete strangers. Curiosity is something that has always gotten the better of her, but never stopped her from seeking satiation. When she is around others she is congenial, sometimes overly mannerly,  overcompensating for her usual lack of manners and general "improper" way of doing things. 

When alone, Tillie starts to get too introspective for her own good. Sometimes poetry happens - and while she is, at heart, a bard, she often gets irritated at the abstract qualities in her own writing. As creative as dance and music allow her to be, her dwarven upbringing (first as a human raised by dwarves, and now as a dwarf fully) still forces her to focus on the concrete and more practical aspects of life. The cold steel of an anvil. A roughly-hewn gem in her hand. Fortunately, art and crafting are one and the same, so it works out nicely.

Notable Friends:  It's been a little while. She needs to figure out who still wishes to be a friend, at this point.
    Relatives:  None known
    Parents: None Known
    Rivals/ Enemies:  None Known
    Opposite Faction Attitude:  Right now, Tillie doesn't feel any animosity towards any one faction. She'd rather they all stay in the background while she tries to figure her path out.
    Loves: Ale. Music. Dancing. Swordplay. Danger. Pretty people.
    Hates:  (Read: fearful of) Atavian wings. Ignorance. People that don't listen. Being too busy. Being too static.
    Motivation: As stupid as it sounds, she is motivated currently to find a motivation, other than Art. Art is a lifestyle in itself for her, but she is certain there is another calling she needs to take up to supplement the other aspects of her life.
    Quotes: When I'm not half falling asleep I will update this. Bl

ShirszaeHerenicusTrillianaAereidhna
Sign In to Comment.