[Character Bio]

Comments

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    People keep telling me that XD either that or they laugh 

• Jeslyn said:
    Wtf @Tristyn? I don't even get an honorable mention?! :( At least @Aodfionn shows me love. I see how it is. #breakup #uglytears 
    Now, now, let's not argue out here. What will the neighbors say? 
    Focus on results and you'll never see progress. Focus on progress and you'll see results.
  • Probably this.

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    Kerria said:
    There's actually an in game function for this that everyone can see.
     Also, you can only edit for 15 min after the initial post.
    Yes, but now it costs EQ, which is annoying. More bios!

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"

• Appearance: (If you wanna look go ahead, I'm bad with descriptions don't judge!)

There are no bad descriptions, only empty ones.
  • Achimrst said:

Appearance: (If you wanna look go ahead, I'm bad with descriptions don't judge!)

Hell yeah thats the spirit!
  • GinoviannaGinovianna Florida (SwFL)
    Himadaen said:
    Achimrst said:

Appearance: (If you wanna look go ahead, I'm bad with descriptions don't judge!)

Really not sure why it came up empty cause it shows for me. 

She is a beautiful siren. Copious amounts of dark, burgundy kinky curls cascade down her shoulders and back. The sheen rich tones of burgundy ringlets stand out beautifully against her dewy chocolate skin. Some strands of hair fall over her face, partially obscuring her left eye. Ginovianna's oval face is complimented by her well proportioned features, almond shaped eyes, wide nose, arched brows, and full lips. Her eyes are orbs of gleaming gold. Being heavy-set, her cheeks swell whenever her lips turn at the corners. Strange vines of gold adorn her forearms. The vines on her forearms seemingly change their pattern each time you look. In an effort to appear taller than she is at five feet and four inches, Ginovianna sustains an erect posture.

*Picture Leonardo DiCaprio dancing here*
  • Himadaen said:
    Achimrst said:

She is a beautiful siren. Copious amounts of dark, burgundy kinky curls cascade down her shoulders and back. The sheen rich tones of burgundy ringlets stand out beautifully against her dewy chocolate skin. Some strands of hair fall over her face, partially obscuring her left eye. Ginovianna's oval face is complimented by her well proportioned features, almond shaped eyes, wide nose, arched brows, and full lips. Her eyes are orbs of gleaming gold. Being heavy-set, her cheeks swell whenever her lips turn at the corners. Strange vines of gold adorn her forearms. The vines on her forearms seemingly change their pattern each time you look. In an effort to appear taller than she is at five feet and four inches, Ginovianna sustains an erect posture.

It didn't come up blank! I tried to erase it with little success to only have the part I was commenting on in the....comment! What I meant was, having no description is worse than having a bad one!
  • Himadaen said:
    Achimrst said:

Lol your signature tricked me into thinking leo was part of your description.
    Also, the 12 year old in me cant help to lol at erect posture. So many jokes come to mind.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    The quotes got me good, @Multon. Right in the feels.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    @Trilliana and some how I don't get mentioned in the friends. :p

• @Caoimhaen feexed... this momma needs coffee -pronto-
    meh

• Full Name:  Aereidhna
    Race:  Human
    Class: Runewarden
    Residence: Cyrene, or aboard the Iron Rose
    House: Virtuosi

Appearance:  She is a human with tanned, lightly freckled skin. Small and lissome, her graceful posture gives an impression of regal bearing that belies her brief height. Her large, luminous eyes are the textured green of malachite, ripples of pale mint and dark moss.  Unkempt saffron curls, the reddish-orange of a Vashnarian sunset, fall in a wild tumble to her waist. A section near her temple has been gathered into a coarse braid and wound around the crown of her head, with vibrant mountain crocuses woven throughout. A few wayward strands frame her oval face, offsetting a petite, elfin nose and gently tapered chin.

Personality: Aereidhna has never met a stranger, and is outgoing, overly affectionate, and a bit too trusting (though she's starting to grow out of that). She is fiercely loyal to her friends. Always on the lookout for fun, she rarely does anything she doesn't want to do. She is goal-oriented and has a long list of things she wants to accomplish, but takes her sweet time with it - either due to an abundance of fun to be had, or because she can be a perfectionist and is afraid to start learning things she knows she'll have to suck at for awhile first. She tends to be very blunt and literal-minded, and envies people who aren't; she likes these traits in herself but also fears they'll hold her back from being a good artist or a good Seeker of the Dream. She has a huge competitive streak, but doesn't mind hanging back if it means watching her friends succeed. Though she is very feminine and can come off as a bit girly or naive at times, she also enjoys upsetting those stereotypes by drinking Dragons under the table and kicking serious denizen ass.

Notable Friends: her boyfriend, Sanek; her best friend, Kelvin; friendly with most of her House and citymates, especially Ilen, Phelia, Mazel, Kotaru, Aziik, and Razzlo; admires/looks up to Ilen, Phelia, Perl, Madelyne, Mazel, Bronislav, Bluef, and Darktalon
    Relatives: Unknown
    Parents: Unknown
    Rivals/Enemies: None
    Opposite Faction Attitude: Aereidhna finds the philosophies and motivations of other factions to be interesting, and will always entertain a good book or lecture/discussion on the subject. That said, she's very fond of Cyrene's isolationist/neutral-good stance and has some disdain for what she sees as the shortsightedness or zealotry (or shortsighted zealotry) of most other factions. Her only strong opposition to other factions lies in that they are hostile to Cyrene and Lady Valnurana; she doesn't hold a fervent ideological opposition to other factions.
    Loves: spending time with friends, helping people, drinking (whiskey, though she's starting to warm up to Cyrene's rum), sailing, fishing, hunting, dancing, design, forging, the color green
    Hates: gossip/backbiting, condescension (and especially hates her own hypocrisy in that she sometimes falls into doing both those things), doing homework, formality
    Motivation: Having fun, learning, getting better at art, becoming a Seeker of the Dream one day, making people smile
    Quotes: "Doing strange things in the name of art." "Time for shots!"  
  • Not to be critical @Aereidhna, but I was wondering if you meant to put, "her brief height"? Brief does mean short, but usually I think it's used when describing the length of a piece of writing, or the duration of something in time. I might be wrong though, and just wanted to say, since otherwise it's a really great character bio.
  • Multon said:
    Not to be critical @Aereidhna, but I was wondering if you meant to put, "her brief height"? Brief does mean short, but usually I think it's used when describing the length of a piece of writing, or the duration of something in time. I might be wrong though, and just wanted to say, since otherwise it's a really great character bio.
    The usage is intentional, though I know it's not necessarily standard :) Thank you! I really like yours as well.
  • TillieTillie VA
    edited April 2015
    Full Name:  Tillie (formerly went as "Tillie Shieldsplitter" for a short amount of time, but she was previously a human, so actually part of the clan she took the name from).

Occupation:  Explorer, freelance musician and dancer. Seeking "new employment."
    Race:  Dwarf
    Class:  Blademaster
    Residence: Taverns, gardens. The Temple of the Great Bard and the Temple of the Smith.
    House:  N/A

Appearance:  She is a stout dwarf, her diminutive frame corded with lithe muscle bespeaking dedication to a strict training regime. An air of shabbiness surrounds her, solidified by the thin veil of dust and dirt scuffing up her already tanned and generously freckled skin. While her copper-red hair is shorn close around the sides and back, the crown of her head remains covered in an unruly mass of bright, flame-like curls. Her face is cherubic and heart-shaped, offset in its gentleness by an impish nose and deep, blood-red lips. Even when at rest, the right side of her mouth remains upturned, mirroring the natural glimmer of mischief granted by her catlike, yellow eyes. Inked along the inner side of her right bicep is a long, faintly curved sword with a blade of red and silver.

Personality: For the most part, Tillie is very easygoing. She enjoys finding exhilaration in life, no matter what form it may take, but still enjoys being a lazy sod from time-to-time. Her sense of humor is a bit on the dry side, and usually at someone elses' expense..though her teasing is oftentimes used as means of affection. 

Now that she is no longer Cyrenian, she jumps more frequently at the chance to get to know complete strangers. Curiosity is something that has always gotten the better of her, but never stopped her from seeking satiation. When she is around others she is congenial, sometimes overly mannerly,  overcompensating for her usual lack of manners and general "improper" way of doing things. 

When alone, Tillie starts to get too introspective for her own good. Sometimes poetry happens - and while she is, at heart, a bard, she often gets irritated at the abstract qualities in her own writing. As creative as dance and music allow her to be, her dwarven upbringing (first as a human raised by dwarves, and now as a dwarf fully) still forces her to focus on the concrete and more practical aspects of life. The cold steel of an anvil. A roughly-hewn gem in her hand. Fortunately, art and crafting are one and the same, so it works out nicely.

Notable Friends:  It's been a little while. She needs to figure out who still wishes to be a friend, at this point.
    Relatives:  None known
    Parents: None Known
    Rivals/ Enemies:  None Known
    Opposite Faction Attitude:  Right now, Tillie doesn't feel any animosity towards any one faction. She'd rather they all stay in the background while she tries to figure her path out.
    Loves: Ale. Music. Dancing. Swordplay. Danger. Pretty people.
    Hates:  (Read: fearful of) Atavian wings. Ignorance. People that don't listen. Being too busy. Being too static.
    Motivation: As stupid as it sounds, she is motivated currently to find a motivation, other than Art. Art is a lifestyle in itself for her, but she is certain there is another calling she needs to take up to supplement the other aspects of her life.
    Quotes: When I'm not half falling asleep I will update this. Bl

• AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA

Full Name: Amunet Neferkheremet Viatrix (previously Eruu'Yul, Shiva, Van Helsing, Stryganis, Cyndane-Keyte, but she prefers to forget about the lot of them.)

Occupation: Historian, ritualist, rhetorist, and theologian; former Demiurge (House Leader) of the Occultists, and current Keeper of the Iron Crown (one of the co-Orderheads of the Cult of Babel).

Race: Human

Class: Occultist

Residence: Ashtan - more specifically, Fruitless Orchards.

House: The Occultists

Appearance: She is a human. Her milk-white complexion, blessedly bereft of imperfections, stands in ghostly contrast to the jet-black tresses coiled into an elegant chignon at the base of her skull. Her eyes are large and round, set beneath slim brows and fringed sumptuously by ebon lashes, with chocolate irises that seem to smoulder against her high cheekbones. A third eye, sanguineous and imposing, peers from the apex of her forehead, crowning her brow like a blood-red jewel as it glances about with an eerie, prescient air. A pert, aristocratic nose slopes gracefully down the centre of her heart-shaped face, complementing the full lips perched imperiously above her chin. Platinum bars, their diamond-capped ends glittering wickedly, pierce the flesh between each of the vertebra of her spine, forming a decadent ladder that runs from the nape of her neck to the small of her back. Her regal carriage effortlessly makes the most of her winsome figure, belying, in tandem with the heeled shoes she often favours, her rather diminutive height. The Mark of the Twin stands out against the snowy flesh of her forearm, its lines precise and controlled, healed long ago into pearlescent scars.

Personality: Amunet is a bitch. There is really no sugar-coating it. She is every bit a lady, and will begin any interaction with a warm and welcoming mien, but, as her patience wanes, so does her composure. Subtle insults will begin to snake their way into her conversation, growing ever more blatant until finally she says something crass and has the offending party removed from her presence. Those who can endure her irascibility, however, soon come to find that she is not so bad in a private setting. She has a soft spot for her Occultist children, as well as for her proteges and her friends. Once you have earned Amunet's respect and loyalty, you have done so for life. This is part of why she finds betrayal (I'm looking at you, @Mathonwy, @Sothantos, and @Aodfionn!) so difficult to stomach. With those she cares about, she is, by turns, demanding and indulgent. She expects nothing short of excellence from those who surround her, but she is also willing to do, quite literally, whatever it takes to help them to realise their ambitions. She is a lifelong Occultist whose ferocious dedication and seemingly interminable service to the House has earned her a hardline reputation when it comes to the Oath, but recognition as one of the foremost ritualists and historians in Ashtan, if not Sapience as a whole. She is a devout Nihilist and a dedicated priestess of Babel whose religion plays a very important role in her daily life. She is respected as a stateswoman and politician, having served Ashtan in Ministry and Council capacities numerous times over the course of her life. Her public image, however, is somewhat marred by her temper and her alcoholism. Her open disdain for other religious traditions, and her passively racist tendencies, have likewise not done her any favours.

Notable friends: Dagon the barkeep, @Orklanishkal, @Icaru, @Flair, @Taraus, @Dunn, @Imyrr, @Grom, @Herenicus, @Zulah, @Aodfionn, @Arditi, @Tanris (may he rest in peace). 

Beloved Relatives: @Morro, @Mariya, @Colivar, @Orfantal, @Sybilla (a protege and ward, whose adoption is officially acknowledged).

Parents: Beldaran and Lucid, but they are estranged.

Rivals/Enemies: Formerly there was a laundry list, but since her return, there are none of whom to speak...yet. 

Faction Attitude: Chaos and Oblivion

Opposite Faction Attitude: Amunet tends to roll her eyes at other factions, finding their paradigms both shortsighted and lacking in ambition. She does not possess a seething hatred for any of her opposition, contrary to popular belief - merely an overwhelming sense of ennui.

Loves: Absinthe, Shala'jen 199, bliss, books, travel, poetry, art, performing rituals, meddling in politics, spending time in the chapel or the caverns of Enheduanna, and expensive things - as a Nihilist, Amunet understands the truth in the words, "You can't take it with you," and, thus, spends money like it is going out of style. She also loves to gamble, and will often make casual bets on the outcomes of world games, elections, and marriages. 

Hates: Non-alcoholic beverages, most red meats, most Sirens and women of ill repute (@Taraus being a notable exception. ;) ), and the men who keep their company; spiders, jesters, and most Horkvals.

Quotes: Too many to list.

My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Without a history section some of this may not make much sense, or feel incomplete but I’m going to leave pieces like parts of her personality out for ingame discovery.She is also mostly developed but I left room for others to influence her growth, so her personality may seem shorter then it really is.

Full Name:  Tukiyo

Race:  Human
    Class:  Blademaster
    Residence:  Wherever her contract takes her
    House:  None

Appearance:  Dark brown bordering on black hair is cut at a mid-length that is brought back cleanly and tied together. The short length sprouting from the cord tying her hair together flares out into an almost flower like effect. Her face is soft with lips shy of full but that fit more appropriately on her appearance. The brown eyes staring out at the world, sharp with thick lashes and full brows. Her soft brown skin is decorated with a number of small scars that range from small dots of a healed bite mark or cuts and burns. Taunt muscles are balanced with fair curves that still give her a feminine appearance despite her athletic form. Sitting at a solid five foot five inches, this woman is toned with little fat for padding. Broad shoulders give her form a larger appearance as it leads into those arms reinforced with solid cords of muscle. Built, thick thighs that lead into solid calves speak to her leg strength. Her core loses to few as the definition of her decorates her stomach with clear lines to outline her abdominals. Despite the blatant work put into building the physical strength of her body, it is still kept proportional, toned and not in the slightest bulky. A black tattoo that is a bit hard to see against her tan skin is placed on her right shoulder. The design simple and straight forward, being a sword with two curved lines from the guard to the tip.

(I hate descs. I swear there are more typos in my desc then anything I’ve ever written)

Personality:  Overly formal at times, Tukiyo was raised as a very specific type of mercenary. Her childhood to adulthood a long training session of a professional warrior. As such she takes the professionalism seriously and takes her contracts as almost unrelenting doctrine. Despite the loss of her company, she has chosen to stick with the path for personal reasons rather than join a city or change paths.

Dangerously stubborn, she will get herself killed and then train constantly until she manages to complete her contract. On the same vein as this, she is extremely goal oriented and has already planned out much of her goals for the next few years. There are a few exclusions however to this stubbornness. She will not chase those for a conversation if they make it troublesome to talk to them. If she feels like she is putting far more effort than her counterpart then she will quickly lose interest, despite how much she enjoys a pleasant conversation.

Notable Friends:  Currently Lexa, and potentially Shirszae

Relatives:  Orphan, as far as she cares she has no family with her company dead.

Parents: None Known
    Rivals/ Enemies:  Colchis and Umbrin for personal reasons.
    Opposite Faction Attitude:  Neutral due to her profession

Loves:  Fine drinks, nice clothing, honour, letters, tradition, poker, chess, her sword Noble Storm, strength

Hates:  Passive aggressiveness, wasting time, flat conversations, impersonal forms of communication(tells, messages, market, so forth. She finds them unsatisfying and disconnecting.), those who take her prey(Cyrenian’s are getting on her list slowly)

Motivation:  At her base, there are two main motivations. Pride(by extension, a very strict honor code and loyalty) and survival.
    Quotes: