Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules
For those of you who haven't seen the latest ANNOUNCE news, I'm pleased to announce a new version of the HTML5 client! We've been super-excited to put this build in for the past couple of weeks, mainly so we can show off our new variable-width font system! No more staring at plain old Courier new's blocky-ness, instead, look at those sleek clean lines of Verdana, or any of a range of new fonts.
A heap of other cool new features were put in as well, here's the highlights:
- A new, refined character creation system has been implemented.
- The settings windows have been overhauled, making things more streamlined.
- Overall padding between the screen elements has been reduced, allowing more real estate for the important stuff.
- We've reworked the gauges, including a new experience bar, and the option to turn them off completely.
- Opening a channel in the sidebar will automatically turn the channel on in-game, should it be off.
- The precision (amount of decimals) of the timestamps is now configurable.
- Forgotten your password? There's now a link for that when you attempt to log in!
- Various other tweaks to visual elements, tool-tips, and overall performance.
Log in over at client.achaea.com
to check it out! Got feedback? Want to have its babies? Feel free to post your thoughts in here or use the feedback form in the client!