New Year's Resolutions

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    1. Hail Sartan

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    As an observation, people's list(s) of resolutions are about as telling as those character questionnaire thingies.

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    1. Figure out a way to make the Diaspora even more fun/engaging for Cyrenians/Targossians/Diasporans.

2. Another debate with @Herenicus‌

3. Get better at delegating.

4. Get Mudlet again, start learning cursory PK. 

5. Don't make anyone feel like shit. 
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • 1. Get Dragon.
    2. Finish House tasks that need finishing (while getting Dragon).
    3. Do a couple of honours quests. I'd like to have more than just Aran'riod and Bopalopia.
    4. Do Caer Witrin. Yeah, no.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• edited December 2014
    It'd be nice to hit my stride in Achaea again. I have enjoyed logging in and I think Mhaldor is by and large responsible for that, but I haven't really felt that immersive (lol is that even a word) drive in the last year plus of playing that characterized my experience before that.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • edited December 2014
    My new year resolutions for Zuko are:
    • Get dragon (By early march if possible)
    • Succeed @Aelios‌if he steps down from HL within the year
    • 3 City Favours or in other words, Paragon (CR5)
    • Become a Magi so powerful, he was likely conceived by @Hasar‌ and @Mithridates‌ themselves.
    • Reach Order Rank 4 in Lady @Aurora‌'s order 
    • Accomplish this while sparring 16 college credits in the Gauntlet known as Montana State Uni
    • Get @Achilles‌ to House Rank 5
  • 1. Find more time for Achaea (aside from my hours of mostly-AFK during meetings at work)
    2. Design more! (not just tailoring and jewellery but custom arties/other items as well)
    3. It's a secret. Long in the works!
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • CylaCyla Yggdrasil
    1. Get Logosian.

(Party): Marcalo says, "You will want hypno in place."

(Party): Marcalo says, "When you attempt this lock."

(Party): Marcalo says, "So as to make it roughsex."

• TerranceTerrance Mhaldor, Sapience
    Daeir said:
    I think your third resolution is wildly unrealistic, but good luck with that!
    And here I thought it was the fourth that was the most unrealistic; everyone knows that @Sartan‌ knows best when it comes to domination!
  • Have fun. 

• More goals than resolutions, really:

1. HR5.
    2. Tri-trans plus the two Transmutation replacement minkskills.
    3. Logosian.
    4. Become, if not a strong combatant, at least vaguely competent.
    5. Contribute helpfully to the city and house.
    6. Do the above without negatively impacting on my OOC plans for the year, which, it could be argued, are almost as important:
    a) Write my thesis.
    b) Get a job.

• Resolutions for Alrena

1) Continue to convince everyone I'm not an evil dictator hell bent on destroying/controlling Nature. 
    2) Failing that, try not to actually become an evil dictator and go out with a horrible bang.
    3) Keep working on making Eleusis a more interesting faction to be in and play with. 

As for personal things
    1) Get back into combat, I'm terribly rusty.
    2) Lead more raids so it's not all up to @Rangor and @Iakimen‌
    3) Participate more in things in general. Hopefully that'll work itself out after our Renaissance has (finally) passed.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Terrance said:
    > Become a member of Lord Sartan's Order.
    > Reach Logosian.
    > Become a Dominion within Mhaldor (CR04).
    > Gain a leadership role within the Insidium.

Lofty goals? Perhaps. But who knows? Could happen.
    You're well on your way already!

• SharaShara Midlands
    Rangor said:

Resolutions for Rangor.

1. Continue to convince everyone @alrena is an evil dictator sendt from hell.
    2. Failing that, overthrow alrena and become an evil dictator.
    3. Infiltrate mhaldor and continue spreading cyrene tea cupcake culture to weaken the evil identity.

• Aurora said:
    Convert @trey
    Whaaaaat?

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I'm likely too fond of carousing and general debauchery to ever go "Good". I've gotten used to the finer (and funner) things in life.

• Vesios' goals:
    • Become full Druid (HR5) - only have the Nature path left now, so shouldn't be too far away  :D
    • Get Logosian
    • Get dragon before he's an old man (in this case, get it before he's 100 years old)
    • Start trying to seek out possible Orders to join. Top contenders based on his own current personal preferences atm are Neraeos and Gaia, though all options are still open.
    • FISH MOAR
    • Buy a new fishing pole  :(
    Personal goals:
    • Get HR5 before the Renaissance obliterates the Ancient Circle
    • Talk with more non-Eleusians and try to get involved in different things
    • Get mentor
    Rangor said:

His job from now on is to follow me. Bind people and incin on shield.

• Per The General(tm)'s orders, burn everythingo:)
    • Try to learn more and get better at combat, so I'm not just a walking flamethrower. :(
  • edited December 2014
    Become a proficient smith and make a profit from it, or at least enough for it to be self-sustainable. This isn't entirely up to me, I suppose, smithing could simply be a gold sink.
    Finally get around to having personal arms and custom outfits designed.

Maybe this will be the year I finally start learning to fight? Probably not.