What did you get for the Holidays?

2»

Comments

• Oh, apparently I did get something for christmas.. the flu... fuck me

• Time and place bb

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    Time and place bb
    Nottingham, when my cold has cleared up, if you don't make it hard for me to breathe, you're not doing it right

• I always make it hard to breathe ;)

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Lego snowspeeder, 23" monitor, Guardians of the Galaxy, my first deck of MTG cards, Tolkien's books, some Star Wars books
  • MasarykMasaryk Sangre Plains
    Round 1 of Xmas saw some new tires on the car. Heading to my family's place tomorrow, and thus round 2 will begin. Honestly just nice being home for the holidays in general.

• I got a Tardis Shower curtain, a Doctor Who blanket, all from my hubby. I got a Doctor Who Jacket from someone awesome, I got a 12 speed mixer from my mother, and I got to tell my mother to shut the fuck up and leave if she didn't drop her attitude. That was the highlight, I do believe. OH and I got Choclates from a lovie in England -wink-

• Part 2: More games (Dragon Age 1+2, Mortal Kombat, Gran Turismo 5), wireless keyboard, MP3 player, wireless tower speaker. My nephew wanted to give me all the Pokemon cards he had two of (which he just got for Christmas), but I told him he should keep them.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Kross said:
    Got to see my daughter open all her gifts on Christmas. Drove 12 hours there, spent 3 days with her and 12 hours back to prepare my house to move.

Other than that, I didn't get anything, and that's okay. Watching my daughter open her presents was gift enough. She has her health, she's beautiful (I claim half responsibility), and her mother is cordial albeit desperate to be accepted by her own family. So that was fun too :smiley: 

#Winning
    You're being a little generous with that 50% aren't you? I keed, I keed. 

• Fuzzy socks  <3
  • Aurora said:
    Many skin and beauty products and perfume (I think they are trying to tell me something), lots of booze, wahoo, I bought myself a laptop in the sales which I am stupidly excited over, oh and after over two months of being ill with pneumonia (sorry for deserting you, my lovely city and order), I finally feel like myself again. Time to terrorise the realm once more!

In the words of my 11 year old daughter, This Christmas has been " best one ever ever.".

And it snowed Boxing Day, yey!
    What perfume?

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Aurora said:

One of my British friends mentioned Boxing Day, and I was like...Wut? Then they explained it. Makes much more sense now!

• Aurora said:
    Many skin and beauty products and perfume (I think they are trying to tell me something), lots of booze, wahoo, I bought myself a laptop in the sales which I am stupidly excited over, oh and after over two months of being ill with pneumonia (sorry for deserting you, my lovely city and order), I finally feel like myself again. Time to terrorise the realm once more!

In the words of my 11 year old daughter, This Christmas has been " best one ever ever.".

Clearly they're hinting at a boozy make over session.
  • bought a graphic tablet which did not arrive yet. I am waiting for the mail saying it has been lost.
  • I got a Roku streaming player, a Magic Bullet blender, 3 sweaters, a MTSU sweatshirt, several blu-rays (will not name them all but two of them were "Monuments Men and The Giver"), a bluetooth speaker, a hair straightener. 

My sister and her family got me a track suit...I think they're trying to tell me  something on that one. And two books "A Clash of Kings" and "A Storm of Swords" 

My grandmother got me Starbucks giftcard which I will be using when the semester begins. 

All and all I believe it was a good Christmas overall this year. Now I must get back to the job search! 

• Aurora said:

Pfft you call that abandonment.. Ask the Caefir how that's supposed to go :)
  • Sacrifice, Morthif, Sacrifice!!