Is this a joke?

ENCHANTMENT
    ENCHANTMENT?

ENCHANTMENT!!!

• Mizik said:
    Is this a joke?

ENCHANTMENT
    No purity for you, boss :/

• Armor smithing and synthesis. Get tailoring back. Maybe incoming, but I am usually too lazy to collect the reagents...so maybe not.

• i recommend anyone who can stomach harvesting and gathering raw goods... Take those skills. Cause I hate it. I prefer standing in one spot and refining those raw goods. never liked running all over looking for stuff. People like me will need people like you to buy ingredients from. 
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited December 2014
    The reason I loved harvesting is exactly that actually - I love that it pushes you to explore, and becoming a Sylvan encouraged me to go from rank 250~ or so to rank 57 in the Fellowship of Explorers. It was also incredibly relaxing for me to harvest, to have something to do during the times I needed to think that was a bit more than just me sitting still and doing whatever. It's just a personal thing, but I loved it, and was one of two reasons I was a bit sad to leave Sylvan (the other being the amazing powerhouse it is for raiding).

Edit: It's because of that exploring that I don't find extracting and transmutations nearly as attractive, unfortunately.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Also I think the release order of trade skills is:
    transmute/forging
    Venoms
    enchantments
    concoctions

might have the last two phases backward. Did they indicate the forestals were anywhere near ready?
  • From what has been posted in the other thread it sounds like all tradeskills might be available straight away, even if some classes still have them.
  • Xith said:
    might have the last two phases backward. Did they indicate the forestals were anywhere near ready?
    Don't seem to be, but Tecton mentioned that it would be possible to be doubled-up if you have one of the class skills and learn up the tradeskill version before the change happens. So they're probably not going to be waiting long before they put out the tradeskills.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• I clicked on this to see which tradeskills Tecton was getting... :( Wait, so by what Sarathai mentioned, is there any advantage/disadvantage to learning tradeskills before/after the release?
  • Jules said:
    I clicked on this to see which tradeskills Tecton was getting... :( Wait, so by what Sarathai mentioned, is there any advantage/disadvantage to learning tradeskills before/after the release?
    He has his own tradeskill: Inkconjurmentatiocologimutationsmithing.
  • SethSeth North Carolina
    Harvesting/Concoctions for RP reasons and convenience (have harvesting/refilling scripts already). Plus I need to be able to replant after fires and exterms!
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I'd probably take enchantments too because I can never get resistance rings.  I might keep forging if it looks like Targossas will have zero forgers.
  • I will pick up armour and weaponsmith
  • Going to win the powerball and get all of them
  • Alston said:
    Going to win the powerball and get all of them
    Tecton, that's your cue to add five new ones.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Jacen said:
    Aerosmithing. 

I swear I read armoursmithing as aerosmithing every time.
    Skills:
    Nine Lives - a 9-rez starburst-esque defence.
    Toys in the Attic - the ability to store up to ten items in a special rift. Excludes items that can't be made non-decay.
    Just Push Play - cause your enemy to burst into song, losing balance and equilibrium for 2 seconds.
    Permanent Vacation - some type of instakill
    Get a Grip - cause the enemy to grip whatever they're wielding, and be unable to unwield/wield for 10 seconds.
    Rocks - basic bashing attack, throw a rock. really hard.
    Get Your Wings - makes someone else fly. for one second.

Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    edited December 2014
    Edit: ignore me

• Trevize said:
    Skills:
    An 8-rez starburst-esque defense. 

The ninth life is the one you have when activate the power ;)

• Amarillys said:
    Trevize said:
    Skills:
    An 8-rez starburst-esque defense. 

The ninth life is the one you have when activate the power ;)
    Hey, I was too busy trying to remember album names to count. Priorities!
  • Trevize said:
    Jacen said:
    Aerosmithing. 

Skills:
    Toys in the Attic - the ability to store up to ten items in a special rift. Excludes items that can't be made non-decay.
    Just Push Play - cause your enemy to burst into song, losing balance and equilibrium for 2 seconds.
    Get a Grip - cause the enemy to grip whatever they're wielding, and be unable to unwield/wield for 10 seconds.

EAT THE RICH, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU THAT WAS A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY

• Trevize said:
    Jacen said:
    Aerosmithing. 

Skills:

Don't Wanna Miss a Thing - hit with 100% accuracy, unblockable damage

And the trans skill is either Liv Tyler, or Liv Tyler.
  • I'm thinking of getting Harvesting and Conjuror.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Xith said:
    Trevize said:
    Jacen said:
    Aerosmithing. 

Skills:

Don't Wanna Miss a Thing - hit with 100% accuracy, unblockable damage

And the trans skill is either Liv Tyler, or Liv Tyler.
    that would be plainly too op. scary.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Wow. Enchanting. Never even thought about considering that. Oy. Too many decisions.

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it