Drinking Milk

@Jonesey

em drinks milk from a saucer

Comments

• in logomas fashion, first one to post a video of them drinking milk from a saucer gets 5 credits, everyone else can get 1
  • SharaShara Midlands
    Achimrst... look what you've done! Shame on you for summoning a Jonesey to our forums. We'll never get anything nice this way.
  • What do I get if I post a video of my cute kittens drinking milk and label it "Saramy's Litter." I could follow this up with a video ransom note if you like. It'll feature Kaie amid mewling cats and he'll be threatening to make them into rajamalan stew unless he gets 1,000,000,000 Globes of Shifting Continents credited to his account along with a bottle of Shrub-Begone. 
  • Shara said:
    Achimrst... look what you've done! Shame on you for summoning a Jonesey to our forums. We'll never get anything nice this way.
    I didn't summon him, he made me do it for 5 credits he never paid me!

IT'S A VIDEO IF YOU PUT THE EMOTE INTO YOUR TEXT BAR THINGY AND PUSH ENTER!!!
  • *Animated Signature*

• Zii said:

• I see this thread and wonder why @Karai has not posted when she has given me monologues about milk. 

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    wtf i literally cant even
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I see your challenge and raise the community 10 credits to offer a video of you leaping nimbly bimbly from tree to tree.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • +5 credits if you miss a branch
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Did you say branch?
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I saw this at work but didn't want to click on it when I saw @Achimrst posted it. You never know with that guy...

• Kresslack said:
    I saw this at work but didn't want to click on it when I saw @Achimrst posted it. You never know with that guy...
    You are no longer invited to my posts, please take your things and leave.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Fine! I'll go start my own thread...with blackjack and hookers!

• Kresslack said:
    Fine! I'll go start my own thread...with blackjack and hookers!
    Good, I hate blackjack and hookers!
  • Taraza said:
    I see this thread and wonder why @Karai has not posted when she has given me monologues about milk. 
    On it.

These throwbacks, so many throughout the week.