Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Drinking Milk

AchimrstAchimrst NatureMember Posts: 3,608 @@ - Legendary Achaean
@Jonesey

em drinks milk from a saucer
Bluef

Comments

• JoneseyJonesey Member Posts: 46 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    in logomas fashion, first one to post a video of them drinking milk from a saucer gets 5 credits, everyone else can get 1
    AchimrstShara
  • SharaShara MidlandsMember Posts: 196 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Achimrst... look what you've done! Shame on you for summoning a Jonesey to our forums. We'll never get anything nice this way.
    Achimrst
  • BluefBluef DelosMember Posts: 2,176 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    What do I get if I post a video of my cute kittens drinking milk and label it "Saramy's Litter." I could follow this up with a video ransom note if you like. It'll feature Kaie amid mewling cats and he'll be threatening to make them into rajamalan stew unless he gets 1,000,000,000 Globes of Shifting Continents credited to his account along with a bottle of Shrub-Begone. 
    TrillianaKerriaShara
  • AchimrstAchimrst NatureMember Posts: 3,608 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Shara said:
    Achimrst... look what you've done! Shame on you for summoning a Jonesey to our forums. We'll never get anything nice this way.
    I didn't summon him, he made me do it for 5 credits he never paid me!

IT'S A VIDEO IF YOU PUT THE EMOTE INTO YOUR TEXT BAR THINGY AND PUSH ENTER!!!
    TrillianaBluefShara
  • ZiiZii Member Posts: 616 @ - Epic Achaean
    *Animated Signature*

Shara
    Zii said:

BluefShara
  • TarazaTaraza Member Posts: 206 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I see this thread and wonder why @Karai has not posted when she has given me monologues about milk. 
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.Member Posts: 3,423 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    wtf i literally cant even

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

Shara
  • KuyKuy Member Posts: 1,497 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I see your challenge and raise the community 10 credits to offer a video of you leaping nimbly bimbly from tree to tree.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
    Trilliana
  • XithXith Member Posts: 2,602 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    +5 credits if you miss a branch
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
    Shara
  • SarapisSarapis Member, Administrator Posts: 3,409 Achaean staff
    Did you say branch?
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,687 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I saw this at work but didn't want to click on it when I saw @Achimrst posted it. You never know with that guy...
    Shara
    Kresslack said:
    I saw this at work but didn't want to click on it when I saw @Achimrst posted it. You never know with that guy...
    You are no longer invited to my posts, please take your things and leave.
    SharaTrilliana
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,687 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Fine! I'll go start my own thread...with blackjack and hookers!
    Trilliana
    Kresslack said:
    Fine! I'll go start my own thread...with blackjack and hookers!
    Good, I hate blackjack and hookers!
  • KaraiKarai Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Taraza said:
    I see this thread and wonder why @Karai has not posted when she has given me monologues about milk. 
    On it.

These throwbacks, so many throughout the week.
    AchimrstTaraza
Sign In to Comment.