Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

City Disfavours

2»

Comments

• JulesJules Member Posts: 2,169 @ - Epic Achaean
    It was almost, but not quite as shocking as seeing Czanthria DFed would be... It's possible that that person had a *really* bad/strange day, logged on, and was simply quite the handful.  I wouldn't take it up with anyone, because I really wasn't there, but because of who the person was, I just sort of went "Wait, what?  Really?  I wonder what *that* looked like", and I did have an idea of what it might have looked like, based on CT "shutdowns" I'd been seeing that didn't result in any DFs that I know of, but that seemed quite stodgy/unCyrenian.  But at one point, that sort of strictness probably really was an appropriate reaction to a situation where things really had got out of hand (i.e. Cyrene is not old Fish Street).  If the pendulum has already swung back to a more relaxed Cyrene while I'm in school, that's great news, and what I was hoping would happen.  
  • AmarillysAmarillys Member Posts: 797 @ - Epic Achaean
    Cyrene's loads of fun! We get into conversations about puns, about Verrucht being crowned king (he said I can be a princess) and even about recipes involving undead body parts (around Mayaween, it was topical, damn it!). Don't bring up pie. Don't let things go on too long. And if someone asks you to stop, stop. I've seen probably as many silly conversations shut down as I have seen serious conversations shut down. There's a time and a place for each and sometimes that place isn't CT.

Back on topic of CDFs and HDFs...

If I ever got one I would cry. Forever.

KerriaJulesTrilliana
  • SiduriSiduri Member Posts: 1,572 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Aodfionn said:
    There was someone in Targ who literally was asking for it, but even he didn't get it. Not sure I've ever seen one yet in Targ.
    He asked for it because someone broke into his house a few times.
    He -still- got it, but the reason: "Being a whiny bitch on Dawnguard" was of higher priority.

DraqoomTibitha
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WAMember Posts: 1,216 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Siduri said:
    Aodfionn said:
    There was someone in Targ who literally was asking for it, but even he didn't get it. Not sure I've ever seen one yet in Targ.
    He asked for it because someone broke into his house a few times.
    He -still- got it, but the reason: "Being a whiny bitch on Dawnguard" was of higher priority.
    can't spell emote without emo.
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?" 

(The Targossian Academy): Halos says, "Go on! I need to feel the wind in my hair!"

ValeoAlcinaeTrilliana
Sign In to Comment.