Dragon Age: Inquisition

Comments

• Anyone seen the Ferelden Forestback Dragon in the Hinterlands? O.M.G that guy.. .is beautiful. I don't know if it's the ps4 graphics or what but wowzers. I looked, there is evidently 10-13 High Dragons in the game and this is one of them.  Anyone beaten it yet? I hear the loot is AWESOME.

As for the game I'm loving it. It's been a while since I played console so I'm really surprised I'm liking it.

• I'm really enjoying it too, despite having to restart the game completely just after I finished the tutorial opening mission because I decided to import my choices from my previous games and then because being busy meant I'd only got about 30 mins on friday and saturday to play it.  
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • I have no idea how far into the game I am (im just after the aliens invaded and captured rapunzel), but goosebumps happened, seriously goosebumps. The music is also amazing. 
  • I've played almost 10 hours in the Hinterlands, and when my husband logged onto his account I was like, "OH MY GODS YOU CAN FAST TRAVEL BETWEEN CAMPS?!..."-15 minutes later- "OH MY GOD YOU HAVE A HORSE?!" I thought this was WoW all over again.

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Kyttin said:
    I've played almost 10 hours in the Hinterlands, and when my husband logged onto his account I was like, "OH MY GODS YOU CAN FAST TRAVEL BETWEEN CAMPS?!..."-15 minutes later- "OH MY GOD YOU HAVE A HORSE?!" I thought this was WoW all over again.
    @Kyttin vanilla warcraft or the warcraft where horses were made cheap and accessible at low levels?
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Tharvis said:
    Kyttin said:
    I've played almost 10 hours in the Hinterlands, and when my husband logged onto his account I was like, "OH MY GODS YOU CAN FAST TRAVEL BETWEEN CAMPS?!..."-15 minutes later- "OH MY GOD YOU HAVE A HORSE?!" I thought this was WoW all over again.
    @Kyttin vanilla warcraft or the warcraft where horses were made cheap and accessible at low levels?
    The one where my husbands 65 year old father plays it and after 13 years  just found out there where horses. But I'm talking about the 10 levels before you can buy a mount and you have to walk the whole area.

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    I REALLY REALLY WANT THIS GAME but it's way too expensive for me at the moment. :( /jealous
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    <333333333333
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• I think Sera is rubbing off on my speech patterns, yeah?
  • Gameplay, storyline etc is all great but the real question is "Can you still drool over Morrigan?"

• Arador said:
    Gameplay, storyline etc is all great but the real question is "Can you still drool over Morrigan?"
    You have gravely misunderstood the real question.

The real question does not involve drooling over Morrigan, but Zevran.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Tael said:
    Arador said:
    Gameplay, storyline etc is all great but the real question is "Can you still drool over Morrigan?"
    You have gravely misunderstood the real question.

The real question does not involve drooling over Morrigan, but Zevran.
    nono, Leliana
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Sorry, but Morrigan's voice..... *melt*

• One thing I'm finding really annoying with the game, and also games that do this in general as well.  During the loading screens, they have those little tidbits of information, that is kind of of cool to read through...until you've finished loading and the screen changes in the middle of reading the cards.  Now, it might be these details are kept elsewhere in the game, but it would be nice to be able to actually read through them and then maybe press a key or click the mouse once I'm done.
  • Shadow of Mordor did a really incredible job with that - it had voiceovers during the loading screens and, instead of closing the screen when it was done loading, it just brought up a prompt for a button that would close the loading screen. I wish more games did that.
  • edited November 2014
    Thank you very much for the comments, I am starting to get a better idea about the game. I love Morrigan too, and did all the DLC of DA:Origins (including  Witch hunt, by the way)
    Light prevails, always
  • I bought it on the PS3 but I did not try it yet.
  • I played an Elven mage but it was quite boring, not mentioning the ridiculous designs of her armors.

I started again today with a sword and shield Human fighter.
  • WessuxWessux Chattanooga
    Inquisition has been pretty lackluster. I might be the only person to say this, but it could be that I didn't actually pay for it so I don't have the "paid 60 bucks for not that great of a game" goggles on.

DA2 was borderline the worst game I've ever played. 

But I'm gonna power through this one like I powered through DA2. 
    Invest in a 9mm retirement plan.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Cyberia 1994 is the worst game i ever played. 

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Haha I think its probably up there as one of my favourite, if not my favourite game of all time. I guess it depends heavily on what type of game you enjoy.

PSA if you're still in Hinterlands get the hell out and do the story quests. The game only starts after Hinterlands and you will come back.
  • Tibitha said:
    Haha I think its probably up there as one of my favourite, if not my favourite game of all time. I guess it depends heavily on what type of game you enjoy.

PSA if you're still in Hinterlands get the hell out and do the story quests. The game only starts after Hinterlands and you will come back.
    I'M GOING TO KILL THAT FROSTBACK BEFORE I LEAVE THE HINTERLANDS DAMNIT.

• I like how most of quests are "Tell someone that someone is dead".
  • Orzaansyn said:
    I like how most of quests are "Tell someone that someone is dead".
    Just like most quests in real life. *sagenod*
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    EFF THIS GAMES STORY RIGHT IN THE INEFFABLE PLACES. OH MY GOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I HATE YYOOOOOOOOOU BIOWAAAAAARE TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • ROFL @Mishgul did you finish the game? IF so, we must speak :D