Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Trade Opportunity!

TreyTrey Posts: 4,631Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
So I came home the other night to find my monitor toast. If someone wants to buy me THIS, I'll give them 

Negotiable, but even with 20/15 vision I cannot stand this 13.1" borrowed crutch that I'm limping along with. Lemme know!

Jeslyn

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,788Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
  • ErnamErnam Posts: 2,416Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean

Or the time Vadimuses put a downpayment on his beach-front villa using Achaea.

"Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future."

Manda  |  Godzilla  |  SLC
        Aelios
      1. TreyTrey Posts: 4,631Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
        edited November 2014
        It is! And @Kresslack, your link is dead. Besides, I figure if I'm going to get a new monitor it might as well be what I want, and that is actually priced fairly reasonably. 240hz refresh on a 24in monitor, reviews I read say that the color is nice too. I don't really care about the 3D function at present, but for the refresh rate I can't really beat it on cost

Kresslack
      2. ErnamErnam Posts: 2,416Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean

Retina screen all the way, man.  I will never got back to using standard monitors.

"Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future."

Manda  |  Godzilla  |  SLC
          1. TreyTrey Posts: 4,631Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
            edited November 2014
            Ernam said:

Retina screen all the way, man.  I will never got back to using standard monitors.

Pretty sure to get what I want sizewise with a Retina Display I'd have to actually buy an iMac. Do they even make them standalone?

EDIT: I also don't think I have enough credits to trade to someone for said iMac.

2. TreyTrey Posts: 4,631Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
            Ok, temporary 17in replacement from a bro, have to give it back soon though. Prob could be talked up to 650cr, maybe a little more. I think a few extra than the initial offer probably fair considering real stuff for fake money.

3. TreyTrey Posts: 4,631Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
            Bumpty Dumpty sat on a wall.

4. TreyTrey Posts: 4,631Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
            Awful, man. Awful.

So who wants to deal? Make an offer if mine doesn't seem good enough. 

5. TreyTrey Posts: 4,631Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
            Trey said:
            Ok, temporary 17in replacement from a bro, have to give it back soon though. Prob could be talked up to 650cr, maybe a little more. I think a few extra than the initial offer probably fair considering real stuff for fake money.
            Dug through my wallet and found a $25 dollar giftcard to Barnes & Noble, will throw that on the pot as well!

JeslynAtalkez
          6. TreyTrey Posts: 4,631Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
            What disposable income? Haha. I haven't actually purchased credits with my own cash in ages. These are what I've been saving for artefacts and figured they could have a more practical use.

7. KyttinKyttin Posts: 348Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
            edited November 2014
            @Trey I really wish I could just send you my 20" 22" flat screen monitor. I really don't think I'll ever have a desktop again so what's the use of it just sitting in my room?

8. TreyTrey Posts: 4,631Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
            I'd like to point out and thank not only Kyttin but everyone offering old monitors up. I will likely take one of you up on it. In order of what I'm trying,  I'm trying to trade creds (because I have them so why not) for the monitor I've been eyeballing for a while.  I'll also be trolling cyber monday sales. Definitely grateful to the three-four people who've offered up low cost solutions, though!

Kyttin
          9. AmarillysAmarillys Posts: 797Member @ - Epic Achaean
            I -might- take you up on your offer if my paycheck ever came in! :(

Trey
          10. TreyTrey Posts: 4,631Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
            Amarillys said:
            I -might- take you up on your offer if my paycheck ever came in! :(
            Let me know! Even if I get a replacement,  I can rock up to 5 displays with my current setup. Might still be interested. Good luck either way, payroll issues are a whore.

Kyttin
          11. TreyTrey Posts: 4,631Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
            One last bump! Two or three interested parties, just waiting on who gets spare cash first. Thread's probably run its course now though.

Sign In to Comment.