Trade Opportunity!

So I came home the other night to find my monitor toast. If someone wants to buy me THIS, I'll give them 

Negotiable, but even with 20/15 vision I cannot stand this 13.1" borrowed crutch that I'm limping along with. Lemme know!

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

• Or the time Vadimuses put a downpayment on his beach-front villa using Achaea.

• edited November 2014
    It is! And @Kresslack, your link is dead. Besides, I figure if I'm going to get a new monitor it might as well be what I want, and that is actually priced fairly reasonably. 240hz refresh on a 24in monitor, reviews I read say that the color is nice too. I don't really care about the 3D function at present, but for the refresh rate I can't really beat it on cost

• Retina screen all the way, man.  I will never got back to using standard monitors.

• edited November 2014
    Ernam said:

Retina screen all the way, man.  I will never got back to using standard monitors.

Pretty sure to get what I want sizewise with a Retina Display I'd have to actually buy an iMac. Do they even make them standalone?

EDIT: I also don't think I have enough credits to trade to someone for said iMac.

• Ok, temporary 17in replacement from a bro, have to give it back soon though. Prob could be talked up to 650cr, maybe a little more. I think a few extra than the initial offer probably fair considering real stuff for fake money.

• Bumpty Dumpty sat on a wall.

• Awful, man. Awful.

So who wants to deal? Make an offer if mine doesn't seem good enough. 

• Trey said:
    Ok, temporary 17in replacement from a bro, have to give it back soon though. Prob could be talked up to 650cr, maybe a little more. I think a few extra than the initial offer probably fair considering real stuff for fake money.
    Dug through my wallet and found a $25 dollar giftcard to Barnes & Noble, will throw that on the pot as well!

• What disposable income? Haha. I haven't actually purchased credits with my own cash in ages. These are what I've been saving for artefacts and figured they could have a more practical use.

• edited November 2014
    @Trey I really wish I could just send you my 20" 22" flat screen monitor. I really don't think I'll ever have a desktop again so what's the use of it just sitting in my room?

• I'd like to point out and thank not only Kyttin but everyone offering old monitors up. I will likely take one of you up on it. In order of what I'm trying,  I'm trying to trade creds (because I have them so why not) for the monitor I've been eyeballing for a while.  I'll also be trolling cyber monday sales. Definitely grateful to the three-four people who've offered up low cost solutions, though!

• I -might- take you up on your offer if my paycheck ever came in! :(

• Amarillys said:
    I -might- take you up on your offer if my paycheck ever came in! :(
    Let me know! Even if I get a replacement,  I can rock up to 5 displays with my current setup. Might still be interested. Good luck either way, payroll issues are a whore.

• One last bump! Two or three interested parties, just waiting on who gets spare cash first. Thread's probably run its course now though.