Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

[Mudlet] Venoms summary script (like elixsum)

JonathinJonathin Retirement hole.Posts: 3,313Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
edited November 2014 in Curing Systems and Scripts
clicky 

venomsum to run the script. You can change the alias to whatever you want. If you run into any problems, let me know and I'll try to fix it when I get time.

ETA: REQUIRES "pairsByKeys" function. If it is needed by many, I will paste it up again.

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

Comments

• ErnamErnam Posts: 2,416Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean

Why don't you just put the pairsByKeys definition in the script?

"Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future."

Manda  |  Godzilla  |  SLC
      1. JonathinJonathin Retirement hole.Posts: 3,313Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
        Why should I? Most people that use any of my scripts are using the elixsum script which includes it.

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!

2. ErnamErnam Posts: 2,416Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
        Primarily because there's no reason not to, I guess?

It's also a little weird to assume people interested in Script B already have totally unrelated Script A.

just my 2¢, feel free to disregard entirely.

"Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future."

There is a thing called looking a gift horse in the mouth. Should just be happy I put out so many scripts for free rather than ask why I do a certain thing a certain way.

KuySeftinTharvis
          2. ErnamErnam Posts: 2,416Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean

(stops giving helpful suggestions to people with poor attitudes)

Jonathin
                Just go away. You have contributed literally nothing to this thread at all.

KuyTharvis
              Sign In to Comment.